Thanks Bushy...you stay classy.

http://www.cnbc.com//id/28312112

Just when we thought your logic for fucking up the country couldn’t get any further out of wack…:finger2:

Thanks the House and the Senate man… it’s gotta go through them first!

==> “Welfare State”

Fail /= Fail

Inconceivable idiocy. Our politicians need to cut the bullshit and get down to business.

and Ford saying that they don’t need the money. :bigthumb: All you fu cks should be praising ford for doing what is right. Screw GM and Chrysler, let them go bankrupt.

I’ll conceed that point I guess. Capitalism demands they fail. :blanyer:

Did you expect something else?
It’s fully retractable so that’s a bonus, right?
I didn’t know cnbc made stupid spelling errors…

http://buffalobeast.com/133/bigthree.jpg

The bigger question is were the hell our we getting this money from? Were already 2348239483498349384 in debt, where the hell does it come from!?

Lets no even go into the fact of, man if you run a company and its American, if you start to fail its OK. Its OK if you spent x millions on private jets, its ok if you spent x on needless things. The government will bail you out for being stupid. This is ridiculous…

= the point

Well I mean the point im seeing is…

1. Start a successful company.

2. Employee a bunch of American workers.

3. Then take all your profit and spend it.

4. Complain to the government about how you have no money.

5. Get a check from the government for free money, and then start running your business like you should have.

This is more like Ford’s problem.

Company is getting hosed by the UAW and they have to pay the employees $30/hr to put cars together.

Said cars are built like shit and the American people want quality for their money they’re laying down. Ever seen the interior of the $50k F350’s they’re trying to push?

Auto Loan Daily - The Best-Selling Car of 2008 is…

The Best-Selling Car of 2008 is…
By Liz Opsitnik
Friday, 19 December 2008 07:00

Although 2008 was an extremely tough year for automakers, people still bought cars. Even with gas prices exceeding $4 a gallon, people still bought cars. Here’s the shocker though. The top two best-selling cars of 2008 are not small, fuel efficient hybrids.

The year’s top seller (so far) is the Ford F-150, with the Chevrolet Silverado taking the number two spot. Both are big, heavy-duty trucks. But despite their lack of fuel savings, they were the favorite among Americans who needed the utility of a big truck.
Ford sold 473,933 F-150’s this year, making it the best-seller for 2008, reports Forbes. The F-150 has been the best-selling vehicle in America for 27 years running. The Silverado, the number two best seller, was bought by 431,725 Americans.

The Toyota Camry made the list of top sellers, but wasn’t number one.
What was the worst-selling car of 2008? The Hyundai Entourage minivan claims that honor, selling only 5,405 units this year. Check out Forbes’ top 10 best and worst selling vehicles of 2008 below.
Best selling cars of 2008:

1. Ford F-Series
  2. Chevrolet Silverado
  3. Toyota Camry
  4. Honda Civic
  5. Honda Accord
  6. Toyota Corolla/Matrix
  7. Nissan Altima
  8. Chevrolet Impala
  9. Dodge Ram
  10. Ford Focus
    Worst selling cars of 2008:
  11. Hyundai Entourage
  12. Mitsubishi Endeavor
  13. Hummer H2
  14. Chrysler Pacifica
  15. Nissan Armada
  16. Hummer H3
  17. Dodge Durango
  18. GMC Envoy
  19. Jeep Commander
  20. Toyota FJ Cruiser

:rofl:

Yes GM and Chrysler need to deffinetly reorganize there managment and UAW.Probably do away with Unions all together.How ever if you just take the factories out of the picture think about how many thousands of dealerships that will now be closed causing millions of unemployed americans plus it will effect other manufacturing businesses that supply alot of the material to the factories.So it would effect this country greatly in both the long term and short term.Now do i think they should just be handed this money hell no.Its been missmanaged for 20+ years.But i do believe that the government should make them do certain things to obtain this money as well as be very stricted about what happens in the following years and keep close watch to what they are doing.Car manufacturing is all this country produces now and if we loose that we will no longer manufactor anything and we will strickly be consumers and thats it.The car industry has many jobs with in it other then to be a factory worker were a finacial group like AIG doesnt have much of anything compare to any of the big 3 alone.So for all of you that are upset about them getting money think about how unemployment has grown because companies are cutting back how bad do you think its going to be if the Big 3 fail?Factories,Dealerships, and other manufacturing companies will have to close as well or make huge cut backs.But again i dont believe they should just be handed money with out a strict plan that they MUST follow.I believe the government has a right to dictate how the money is used so that the big 3 can come out of this hard time and go back to making money in a more efficient and less wastefull way.
Also i dont no if i read the article correctly on msn but i believe the money came out of the 700 billion that was loaned to the finacial groups

how is it any different than:

1. sell drugs
  2. dont pay taxes
  3. buy an escalade
  4. Complain to the government about how you have no money.
  5. Get a check from the government for free money and buy more illegal drugs to help your business grow.

its the new american way, do nothing and expect to get paid.

too bad the bail out isn’t for GM and Chrysler as companies, the bail out money is going stright to the UAW. If they file for bankruptcy, then they are free of paying for all the pensions of the retired UAW workers. Even when they arent working any more they still screw the company…Unions need /

I wouldnt go as far to say “new american way,” I think when I was born it might have been the new way.

That has yet to be shown.