Thanks Eric & Hybrid!!

Thanks for giving the acura a once over and it was great meeting the Mrs. and all of the other pittspeeders that were there Friday night. I’ll be back in less then 2 weeks.

Too bad Kolar wasn’t there, I think he had plans with his boyfriend that night :kekegay:

HAHA

:owned:

damn, i should have waited till friday to pick my car up!!!

Oh i see come up and not tell me… damn you Ray…

:gives:

ha. nice to meet you also. good thing jeff wasnt up on his pet names, we may have had to drag a beaten up guy out of hybrid fri night

^ ha ha ha

Well I will be back there in 2 Thursday’s for tuneups. This Thursday was just a quick stop in and then off for family fun all weekend. Next time I will be around longer… a lot longer. I hear it will take an hour of work.

awwwwww are u ok I mean its ok to come out of the closet darkstar will be there waiting for u with open arms. :moon:

awww, sounds like someone’s jealous.

I’ll be back there this Thursday at noon to give you guys more money! ha ha

if anything else needs a “once over” you can drive a few more hours south and I can take care of that for ya.

technically you are either east or north of me at this point. not really sure… I may be heading out that way this summer - sans sex with you :wink:

Sex? Whoa, slow down sweetheart. I barely even know you. Do you think I’m the sort of guy that would rush into something like that with a girl he barely knows?!?! I have more respect for myself than that!

:kekegay:

you better get in that before she actually sets standards :fart: