The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

lol i didnt mean it like that, i just never knew what kind of ride you had lol

its a 95 civic coupe with a k20/24 swap

turbo?

N/A… considering doing a rotrex supercharger or just doing a semi mild N/A build

AIMING HIGH I SEE EH KEVIN

nice. thats still a very respectable set up man! i plan on doing a k24 in my next 99-00 ek coupe.

ur on that list, so i cant see him aiming THAT high

says the guy with 800hp and a 12 sec slip :thumbup

no wonder why u and smokin are frends lolol

Ive considered turbo’ing it but I would blow transmissions left and right.

Its a very fun car… you wouldn’t be disappointed. My car isn’t even fully tuned, I had greg from synapse street tune it using data-logs Joey and I took. Either way though, my car HAS to be rebuilt.

it rolls more coal than a diesel

got that right

i never had 800 whp lol. i could never launch that car like i wanted to. i was always so scared to lose the rear end. not gonna have to worry too much this year. hell i might even buy slicks. but whatev. we will see what happens. i just want to get the car the way i want it, and enjoy it

i know , thats why i got the 9in for this yr . now i can actually juice it and use the full capabilties of the converter . doin a coilover conversion in the rear and a trq arm delete setup sooooo hopefully ill be doin a 1.4- or lower 60,s

i couldnt even imagine what my car would do with the proper parts. 9s on pump gas probably

you had the mph for 9s… what was it/ 133?

man up jeffffy , th400 solid rear and slicks . lets do it

200 shot as well… do it

it was 134 on the poo poo’d twin disk. but i have a wayy better one in there now, and after this one it’s gonna be an auto for me lol. i just want to trap 140 on pump this year with my stock wheels and dr’s. id only care about my et’s if i had it setup for the strip.

what??? 200 shot? where did you get that from?

the chevy performance catalog