The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

lolol

Yeah, you’ve got a race car, so I doubt you’d understand.

well trav, at least your car does everything well. its could be worse, it could only go fast in a straight line lmao

Nah, I wanted to run your shit when it was parked right next to mine, back when it was somewhat in my ballpark. Now, you might as well save your gas man!

Is it just me, or doesnt it make sense that a car making more power on street tire would SPIN more, alleviating the chance of hop. I could see a lower hp car hopping, but with that kind of power its just going to blow the tires off, then gradually start to hook. Idk…

It’s not a rwd car, you mad :lol

doesnt matter, and adam, you are wrong. the more power, the harder it hits. more power hops. really not that hard to understand

I wanna see the cobrah run.

Exactly, it shocks the tire harder which causes it to spin more, especially on street tires. Im not saying it wont ever hop by any means at all, just making a point.

ok i read your post wrong. you were talking street tires. then yes, i would think it would spin more as opposed to drs. BUT the stiffness of the sidewall plays a major role with ALL tires.

I got your stiffness right here…:rofl

so you have that cock in ur pooper???

sorry you dident build something that can put the power down.

I’m running GT5.Slow cause I know he will race regardless what car he is driving, and I don’t mind losing.

well its about that time.

Lolz, epic bump.

All I want is some 10 second slips for my dad in our Camaro. That car also won’t see much street driving, and even less without him in it, so probably not much street action with that car unless someone local stops at the house and is looking for a race (yes it’s happened before).

Evo will see less miles this season than last year (due to track events with my dad with the Camaro), and no sights set on anyone. I guess I’d like to see how it runs against Tony’s GTR on full kill maybe if I had to pick.

Is his GTR stock?

Not anymore , but if his was the one I saw a little while ago its burning oil lol

LOL

I got nothing to worry about… I don’t even think the duramax will see the streets this year lol.

If all goes well out of my shop I know 2 f/bodies that will give him a Hellllll of a run and no 1 of them isn’t mine lol

I just need the front air done in my van and I can drive it… I want big torquezzzzz… I’m sick of driving the town and country.