The Annual "Who do you want for next season" Thread

If it does it’s not by much, it’s been proven that they are pretty fuckin’ close in real world numbers.

ROFL.

Who said mine was stock?

Certainly not me. :lol

Im calling out KKKUSTOMS From a 40 to 180 roll… Not in the four rings either.

I plan on moving up on the WOT list by several spots.

The point is… krazy kid will get walked on. If a vw is ever at the top of the fwd class on shift… I will immediately sell everything I own and make a faster honda and hire Tom Petty to drive it.

I plan on actually posting a time that is respectable.

I dont.

i hope to go faster now that i have all my gears …

Find me an air strip t-money. forget it, I will be carying a company name on the side of the car… and it isnt redline racing.

/respect

we will see. :thumbup I have high hopes for this ride. The parts and craftsmanship will be there… but who knows about the sketch driver!

That’s a rather bold statement.

I was JK playa. Good luck on the build buddy. I will have nothing worth running. lol

:hug Thanks dude! I knew where u were going with it too… hense my t-money joke back! I am sure u can whip something up for next year.

I would love to!!! But i need career first : (

S4 will be stage 3 sooner or later. But that will only make me a ~115mph car. Perfect daily tho!!

Project to come asa I start making tDOGGMONEies!!

I will be taking up a part time job fixing toilets in a trailer park. I am on my way to Lambo status in no time at all.

:rofl

i plan on being in the WOT list, hope to be in the top 5

you and me both! This winter better fly by… I am jonesin for next year.

yeah the thing that sucks is if i went to the track on slicks i think i woulda been in the top 5 but deff woulda been on the list…fml. Now gotta buy another one to put my set up in