The Best Movie Never Made???

Another boring Friday so what is it…

Genre, Plot, Cast, Director etc,

Lets hear em…

Although it could potentially ruin the movie, id like to see a prequel to Pulp Fiction by Tarantino. Id like most of the original cast and some questions answered such as what was in the suitcase, and maybe the development of Jules Vincent and Marcellus’s relationship.

Go!

starship troopers…for obvious reasons

halo
bioshock
metal gear solid
(oh yeah showin off my geek)

the death of ivan illich

OMG YES!!!

The Blues Brothers

im still pissed that they are not making the 2nd boondock saints!

edit: for some people that hike in the gorge, how about a movie called devils hole. and have it about the natives throwing the british off the side of the gorge. a bunch of other horror to the gorge as well.

also as shred and ragan mentioned with the look back at the 90s. the robbery that took place with millions of $'s taken, which i believe they said was local.

I think eyes wide shut always left me wanting more

Im pretty sure they still are. Its set to release late 09

Haha, I cant tell if thats serious or not but I guess its kinda true lol.

yeah its serious but i dont know if its enough to warrant another 3 hour movie where there are multiple 30 minute luls in the action lol

halfbaked 2?

that reminds me, I fucking LOVED Screwed and Dirty Work

Highlander

hread.

Planet Earth season 2-1000000?

those fuckers can make rock cleavage fascinating

battlefield earth.:tup:

yes, dirty work is fucking great!

how about a second, canadian bacon

I heard the same thing

Like a plot maybe?

eyes wide shut just makes me think of that annoying ass piano music. With the fucking random ass high note thrown in there every once in awhile just to make you hate it even more. :fu:
I do remember it being one of the first rated R mainstream movies to show vag-ular area though.

i thought they were going to produce boondock saints, the second one that is, but they ended up terminating the production of it? this was a few months ago they said that. also probably wont be the same because if they are coming out with it, i dont think the originals are going to be in it!

A second dumb and dumber with carrey and daniels.