The Big 21

I know I know… im young… but it seems like time just flew. Today is my 21st birthday and I cannot wait to celebrate! Since PA blows I am taking a little road trip to NYC. My uncle lives right by times square in NYC and he is on a cruise for 2 weeks! He left me the keys to his apartment and loaded the fridge with beer. My old roomate from Cal, and my “sort of X” girlfriend are heading up tommorow morning. I cannot wait to get up there and party. I have been there over a dozen times over the years but I have not checked out the bar seen because I was always under 21. Anyone have any good suggestions where to go for a good night out on the town? Im sure anywhere we will go will be fun but if someone has somewhere alwsome to suggest let me know! If anyone wants to make a last minute road trip let me know and drive up to the city (about 5 1/2 hrs from pitts) and we can meet up. I had to make a list of people that were staying in his apartment because security at his building is TIGHT or I would say anyone can come stay with us for free but theres no way I can get you in his building. Send me a PM if interested!

have fun & enjoy…beware…NYC clubs are MAD PRICY…you better get you drink on before you head out for the night

dont get trampled on the subway…

have a good time :beer:

ahahahahaha… yeah dude the subways are a little crazy, theres usually crack heads playing boomboxes on their shoulder asking for money like that takes talent or something :bj: Thanks bro.

congrats

Yeah I kinda assumed that by how much the food is in the city. I really dont care how much money I spend there, I mean it will suck if I blow it all, but hey you only have one 21st birthday. Everyone I know just went out around Belle Vernon or Pittsburgh drinking on their birthday, PA blows and I wanted to be different and have a good time and NYC is just the place to do that! :bowrofl:

ok lend me $500

Thanks! Hey Pewter can you remember your 21st bday?? :gaysex: :stick: :drama: :hsdance: :beer: :cool: :beer: j/k thanks buddy!

:finger:

i had a blast on my 21st, they carried me out of the club… i proceeded to puke all through pittsburgh and then i got in a fight with a water fountain… you are reading it right a water fountain. i try punching the water saying it was spitting at me… anyway

you should have gave me more notice my ass would have been there in a second. I ain’t got shit better to do… have fun, and congrats!

Happy 21st!!! Have fun! My 21st is exactly 2 weeks… :hs:

Feel old yet? :slight_smile:

on my 21st i worked all day long, then went to class for 3.5 hours that night… i don’t even think i bought alcohol for a week after i turned 21??? :dunno:

have fun mark… hit me up when you get back, we’ll have to chill for a minute and BS about some shiet.

Happy birthday, have fun, don’t get alchohol poisoning. :bigthumb:

Thanks Guys !!!

come on people pull a road trip to NYC… I know I shoulda gave more notice!

don’t get too shitfaced…

you don’t want to wake up next to something scary.

happy birthday mark

happy bday :beer:

last time i went to nyc we had to wait for the damn subway for 2 hours, from 12.30 - 2.30 in the morning , in the middle of harlem…it sucked

I just turned 21 last Thursday and it was a great time, that NYC trip is a really good idea, have a blast but be careful… NYC is crazy and I wouldn’t doubt some of the “things” that look like women really aren’t.

happy birthday mark

good place to start is www.flavorpill.com

my favorite NY club was Centro-Fly ( www.centrofly.com ) but it closed down 2 weeks ago :frowning:

I will be in NYC this weekend if you are still up there. Im leaving Friday returning Sunday. I usually stay up in Soundview, BX.

Hit me up.