The fast and the furious 5 trailer

then im out:itr41:

just cause u turned gay didnt mean the rest of us did :bigok: me and greg deserve half the credit we got all that BJ footage.

Stalkers :rofl: u get pics on the inter web!!:rolleyes:

True alot of footage was from you guys ! But then again I did give you that video editor to make your own ! Which I need back when you get a chance and im back in the burg !

Im sure if given more vids i could put a lil something together !

but that DVD took a long as time to make… But it was worth it !

I STILL GOT MINE plus one more and im ready…no down time here bob will have to borrow a car or sneak one out like last time-both his showings were peg leg rear end crap cars-(mike just trying to hook his boys up) hes always good at blindsiding someone with remarks but doesn’t have a posi car that will spin shit.his best move is holding a camera and riding bitch.

welcome back canutter!

the caddy wants some of the GS :slight_smile:

but if your video taping for a new posimadness which btw youll have to change the name i trademarked that shit ! ill do a lil posi burnout for ya in the STS ! & we can do a heads up me VS Mac’s SRT 300 he’ll win but i bet i can get the launch on him :slight_smile:

canut in your butt

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHVfMRAcTNk”]YouTube - South Park what what in the Butt[/ame]

by the way… after i ran shitty times at the track i found out the GS was running on 7 cylinders for quite a while… we’ve been having a ignition issue all summer. can’t open up summit and order shit for a buick BB… :frowning: they say stuff fits but when you get it it doesnt.

new name… Boostin Loose!

:rofl:

reminds me of the flat tire days

true…but i did run my car…thats a lot more than most can say…i knew something was way off when i’m running a second slower than it did factory. when at half throttle crusing you can hear the car surging… carb is a little old could prob use a rebuild as well. brand new HEI is ready to go in the car along with new gas tank…