The final touch to your new wheels! BBS Chrome lugnuts! SUPER HIGH QUALITY

Hard to find OEM BBS Lug nuts, common acorn style with open head. Very high quality with super high gloss chrome finish, that will never rust or peel. Use thes on your extended studs, shallow wheels etc.
21mm head 1.5 thread, use it on everything except for some nissan.
WILL NOT WORK ON 240sx unless u are using a common aftermarket stud.
Figured there alot of guys wantsing lugs for there extended studs that will last forever.
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/image/wheels/nuts_lg.jpg

Like new condition.

Asking Price:
35 FIRM

Call 905 962 7498 for more info
call or text anytime
NO PMS
NO TIMEWASTERS
READ THE AD

They will also not fit subaru.

Good thing, thanks for that. Never owned one, never knew.

WILL NOT FIT SUBIES

They won’t work on VW

Vws use studs. Thanks.

They wont fit on an F250

What about an F350 Joe?

dont work on a c7000

^I wouldn’t think so because…:
C7000

They look purdy shiny

Cross threading is still threading right?

sure is, just remember: Tight, then loose, then back a 1/4 turn

nah thats not really a C7000 ahmed

http://www.bigasstrux.com/DSC00076.JPG

That’s the method i’ve used for a long time. Anyone else find it funny that Weasel is selling generic lug nuts as SUPER HIGH AWESOME QUALITY?

What a disgrace.

Hey tacoboy, eat a dick.

Go tell anyone with a set of bbs wheels and say they are generic wheels. cover your nose, theres a fist heading for it.

They are bbs, stamped bbs. Id love to show you the lugnut, and then you can bring me one of your generic lugs.

Sorry im not selling chinese garbage and selling it here. Yikes.

LOck it up guys
Nobody wants quality lugs to hold thier 3000$ work or volks or whatever, go buy soem kijiji special lugs and then we can help you on your thread about how your wheel fell off and you cant geth your car off the 401.

WOW.

Hater central, will never change, People who have NEVER bought a single thing are the ones to talk. Like always, my seller feedback is ruined by people who have no right to squabble about my sales, as they have NEVER dealt with me. I can name 15 people in the last 6 months who have been MORE than happy with something they bought from me.

Get a job.

Let the guy sell his shit…

guys honestly let him sell his shit. if he wasnt on this forum i wouldnt have my other COUPE right now and honestly i got an amazing deal on it and he was straight about everything… and when i mean everything i mean he showed me every rust spot and everything and even when i had it on a hoist (yes dylan i actually got it on a hoist) it proved he was straight about everything. both my coupe’s have been at one point off of dylan and he has been straight on both cars. ( for anyones info the one coupe is a 93 gold original 83 year old owner and the other is THEO’s old white coupe if anyone can remember)

+1

Holy fuck am i ever getting sick an tired of these stupid fucking threads. The guy is selling a product that seems to be 100% legit and you guys come in here just to take a dump on it. Who gives a fuck if its Sharpe_corners selling this shit. There is no need for this interent e thug bullshit. This forum is starting to turn to shit because of assholes who jump down someones throat who may have “ripped you off” or “ripped someone you know off” in the past. Leave the guy alone, he buys and sells, there is no harm in that at all. Telling someone to get a job makes no sense, maybe if the person was a broke bum who mooches money off others and so on, but the guys seems to do well for himself. Been to majority of the drift events and owns a few nice cars. Fuck a job anyways…hustle is a full time job. Everyone should just chill out and let him do his thing. If you decide to deal with him then so be it and if you feel unsatisfied with your product then dont buy it in the first place or drive to the guys house and knock some teeth out, screw this internet tough guy shit. Ive bought a few things from Dylan at more then fair prices and havent had a problem, but if i did SON would never hear about it. Go deal with it yourself and leave the drama off our forum!

what are you? 12 . relax. wholy crap.
maybe you should get your mommy on here to scold everyone who’s posted in your precious lug nut thread.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

hea … its winter TIME!!!

They wont fit on an F1 car either.