The GF took some pics

She just started snapping pics I was actually rolling up the windows when she took it. I like the pic otherwise so up it went… We didnt notice the interior lights until after the pics were uploaded… oops. We were in a rush as the lighting was changing quickly at 7pm… :frowning:

Excuse me while I wrap my EZ-Pass in electrical tape…

I personally like number two the best.

One major reason is that it’s one of the few that used the rule of 3rd’s. All the rest were a bit too much of “in your face”.

that car sucks at burning out!

Agreed… That is the pic Im using as my wallpaper right meow

We took 47pics and these (except the first one) made the cut. about 5 other pics were miscellaneous pics.

Those pics bring back old memories… I worked down there for almost 2 years. Car looks good man.

Plenty of room for improvement!

Looking forward to more!

Good call on EZ pass electrical.

Take the shots you got now and mess around with editing with them.

Color balances/contrasts/black and white/ez pass/etc

Not a single shot above displays pet peeves of mine such as front plate/registration and inspection stickers in the window.

Wow car looks great Joe! You should stop by your cousin’s house a little more often! We can do some nice longs smokey’s out front… Dad will love it

Like I said this past weekend Joe, Car looks sick on those wheels!! Needs to be lower though! haha

Pics came out nice man

looks good dude

Now put some a eibach pro kit on it

Strano springs will probably be installed with 1.25" drop. I rather buy my springs from a SCCA Auto X Champion.
The whole shoot was kinda a fling. We are not used to doing such things. Hopefully we will be more prepared next time with better scenery. Thanks for the compliments and constructive criticism. It was a lot of work jockeying that car around for 20min. LOL

You know you’re an f-body owner when you are constantly reminding yourself that you are NOT white trash.

I dont have to remind myself… I have to defend myself.

I do want a decal that says “my HEMI is in the shop so I stole this pile” LMFAO
or I could substitute LS1 for HEMI… I need it for my Cutlass Ciera type-S

nice car…ive seen you on western a bunch of times…

SRSLY when I saw GF took some pics i thought i was going to get to see some titties or something.

Fucking cock tease:banghead

Yes, I saw that “Iron Maiden” car on a trailer getting gas at Stewarts in Lake George. I lol’d.

Anyway, I like the shots! Looks like you used the right time of day, spent a little time finding a good spot and posing the car. Did you get any shit from the port security being there? I rolled through there the other week but the security seems to stay in one spot.

This one is probably my favorite:

That shot would have been money if shot from 15 feet back and the car in the bottom left corner.

Typical and expected? Sure.

Tried and true? Yessir.

It’s always good to have a few tried and true proven positions in each shoot as a fail safe fallback.

Car looks nice, I’m really digging the color combo