The Great Debate (NEEDS A POLL)

If you make a new thread there is a check box on the bottom for “Add a poll to this thread.” If you check it then hit “submit new thread” it takes you to the poll making page.

I’m not sure if you can add a poll afterwards. If you could it’d be by going to the original post and hitting “edit” then “go advanced.” Or I could just come up with some awesomeness.

What really blows is
Coke is a southern product and most chain restaurants around here are southern based, including Fridays, applbees, cheesecake factory, dennys, olive garden, etc. none serve Pepsi all serve Coke, I hate fucking Diet coke its ass water to me. Pepsi>cola’s

Diet anything is terrible, it contains aspratane which causes cancer.

Everything causes cancer broesph!

not radon!

BS, causes lung cancer

bull shit causes lung cancer?? son of a bitch…those poor rodeo workers…

ROTFL

coke.

Oh, and OpenCola is real. Open source cola. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenCola It’s what truly epically l33t nerds drink at lan parties.

Pepsi with pizza is a must … I cant eat at any pizza place that does not do pepsi

/

lol lan parties

they also drink all this

cherry coke>*

Lol. I KNEW there was no way that Just Karter was clever enough to think of any of that poll, save for the first 2 options.

pepsi from the fountain

coke from the can

so how do I answer the poll?

Pepsi was founded in New Bern, North Carolina… I have been to the original Pepsi store.

edit: not sure if it is New Bern, but its around there

Why isn’t LiterCola an option on this poll? I would have chose that one.

Coke > Pepsi
Dew > Mellow Yellow

this is the worst thread ever.

hatehatehate

you clearly overestimated this one’s mental capacity.

Don’t drink the stuff much. Added my own write in.

:word: even your cell phone didn’t you catch CNBC yesterday? :lol: