The itch...

Never said anything about that… he brought up insurance.

its already insured pjb, $125 a month full comp/collision/glass, it has to be year round i have an auto loan on it.

tax/title/reg fees are gonna cost $$$ and i havent even gotten my tax check yet!

word…:banghead

yeah obviously :crazy

only need insurance on the car if you cant afford to pay for it if shit happens… my loans been satisfied. no skin off my ass.

:crazy

yea uninsured vehicles are perfectly legal

:rofl

Not in NYS, and most other states.
In New Hampshire (since I’m sure you’re ignorant to their laws as well), you don’t NEED auto insurance, but if you get in an at-fault accident, NH DMV could require you to post a bond or cash equal to the damage you caused, which unless your financial stability has changed dramatically, you don’t have.

Some banks are cool with you reducing the coverage to comp during the winter months if the car is in storage.

my cars are registered/insured all year. i just disassemble them in the winter

R33 may be on the road next week for spring break. 911 is still broken.

stop. talking.

Registration shouldnt be too bad. Less than $75 most likely.

Tax depends on how much you put down you paid for it when you go to the dmv.

yes, cossey you are correct. im just SOOO ignorant. i dont know my ass from my elbow…anyways, yes NH doesnt require you to have insurance on a vehicle UNLESS there is an unsatisfied loan out on it. i however do not currently own a vehicle so this would be a moot point as far as im concerned.

lolololololololol right back at it i see

Oh Mr Bakerian just drive the bish. it’s a car. If I owned a C-GT the slut would see a little snow too. I’d find a way to put studs on it :slight_smile:

didnt take him long at all lol

i aint yo puppet.

stop talking.

:excited

So you keep saying satisfied. Did you pay for the full balance out of your own pocket?