When do you guys plan on getting your cars out?

Mine is in a storage facility, apparently buried behind several other cars and about 1000000 tons of wood pellets (don’t ask). I’d love to at least get it back in my garage once I’m done with Rays mods, but I may not be able to due to the shit in the way. Come hell or high water, I WILL have it in my garage around April 1st, though. I haven’t seen the thing since the 3rd week in October…:frowning:

Next year? 2011? Never?

Same boat with my Mustang. What time do you get out of bed?!

4 am and then I leave for work around 4:30. Im at work now checking orders (and wasting time) before I head to Warrensburg.

Totally out of control.

Had the car out yesterday, it needed to be washed. I also need to polish the hell out of it because I need to remove some of the swirls, etc.

44 here today. :slight_smile:

As soon as the trans/car are back together.

Definately.

I dont want to get into a cold truck when its not my gas (diesel in this case) being wasted. I let the truck warm up for about 15 minutes.

Got the tires mounted on the wheels today. That means i can drive it when ever

I have had my car out for the past month.

sawa bout 10 vettes out yesterday since it was so nice out.

took the evo out a couple weeks ago. Will probably be out again this weekend if it stays dry

My car is tucked behind stuff until my brother gets his Cutlass finished up :frowning: Hopefully late March I’ll be able to start working on it.

I am waiting for two more weeks in which im hoping the last of the snow melts where I am. The day the last bit of snow is gone she’ll be out.

Hits the pavement on April 3rd.

This is Shift518…

So the real answer to this, regardless of make, model, time of year, owner’s financial situation is…

Next Spring.

About 2 weeks ago… :rofl

Yeah, I’m wanting it in my garage in Mid/late March…

If it’s NOT in the garage, it’ll be 50 out Mid March. If it’s in the garage, it’ll ensure snow until Mid April. Good to go either way, lol.

Prolly never…

Had it at our local carwash yesterday and a couple local cops stopped in and BSed with me for awhile about it. Thought for sure I was getting an exhaust ticket.

Cool guys. I havn’t had any issues with cops yet, every single one has gave me a compliment, ricer wing and all.

knock on desk

mines prolly not comin out ever again >.<