When do you guys plan on getting your cars out?

http://depressiondog.info/CourageWolf/cwolf.jpg?l1=SPRING+IS+COMING&l2=YOUR+CAR+IS+FUCKING+AWESOME&l1f=26&l2f=14&f=3

June 4th, 2007… :rofl

Hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks…

Im going to try and get the motor in the fucking car tommorow/sunday…

Then i gotta wait about a week for a piece of shit 5 dollar banjo bolt for the oil feed line…

Then I gotta hope everything back together correctly…

Then i gotta pray that she doesnt blow up after driving out of my driveway

and then I have to isntall my gauges

Porsche’s been out. Subaru’s been out.

Just put the motor in yesterday,so whenever I come up with the money to bring it to synapse.

Prolly early May

Ive had mine out for about 2 weeks now. I couldnt wait any longer to drive it again.

hopefully mid/late April.

Not gonna happen

It’s been out…

i need a clutch, turbo, tranny, axles, and an ecu. so im gauging towards late april

i’ve never had it out

ill prob take the daily off winter status , lower the coils, and throw on my summer kicks prolly in a few weeks. just in time for show n go.

the mustang will not be out until prob the first week fo may, cant really afford to take that car out yet.

i can drive the civic when ever i want …but it hasnt see the streets in about a month since i got my teg fixed

just put it on the rd,awaitng susp and other shit ,but ill drive it as long as no snow or rain

hopefully by the end of march, im not a huge fan of salted up shitty cold roads, pretty much not drivable until its warm out…

I hear you, my shit was like driving on an ice rink in the middle of October last year…‘BLOWING’ the drag radials off from a 60 roll…

yup, exactly, its not even fun to drive when i cant plant some off the power, its just boring to go out spinning my tires off.

mine might be coming out next week, due to me getting bored with it just sitting.

But then again, I’m in the same boat as you guys concerning the traction lol

as soon as I can afford Tires…