so i bought a new car

well, i took the Dakota R/T on its last ride this morning, in the snow (lol) to Paddock Chevrolet to be traded in. what i got:

2004 Pontiac GTO
LS1 6 speed
15k miles
got a damn good deal on it since i work there and my mom also got a good deal on the brand new 2007 TrailBlazer she bought today as well (i tried getting her to go for the SS, but she wasnt into it haha)

anyway, these are just the autotrader pictures, i will get some better ones up once i get around to taking my own.

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2006/12/16/214/316/1366494220.214316884.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
http://images.autotrader.com/images/2006/12/16/214/316/1366494218.214316884.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
http://images.autotrader.com/images/2006/12/16/214/316/1366494217.214316884.IM1.04.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

that interior looks sooo much better when its not red.

enjoy :tup:

be sure to ask every question that you think of, in separate threads, of course. :slight_smile:

hope you like it.

:tup: I see the six speed too :slight_smile:

So far I love my 05. Driven it about 4000 miles.

Uh oh, the GTO is creeping up on the STi/Evo crew.

if you dont turbocharge it, your a pussy …

what they give ya for the truck and what kind of payments we talking for that thing

my buddy got a 04 gto from them for something like 17,5. I cant wait for my lease to be over on my focus to start looking for a stang

Cool car…
and dont listen to newman he’s a douche.

they didnt really give me much for the truck. they pretty much paid off what i owed on it, which was ok with me because im just happy to see it gone. my payments are about $300 a month, which isnt a whole lot more then the truck was. im prob not going to be modding it for a while, seen as how i have a good chunk of the warranty left on it, so id like to be able to use it if need be. and i originally had a choice between a this one and a silver one with the red interior, but i honestly couldnt stand the red interior. had it been silver with BLACK, then i would have gotten that one.

Fuck GM. Fuck them in their stupid asses.

well sorry someone pissed u off. my family has had GMs forever and has always had really good luck with them. we had one ford and i had a dodge, and both were garbage. everyone is entitled to thier own opinion though.

Oooo GTO, one of the few cars from GM worth a damn quality wise. :slight_smile:

:roll: My family’s driven GM’s for years with no problems. It’s called keeping up on your car so it doesn’t run like shit, some people should try it out. Sharp car man, you’ll love it. Weren’t you looking into getting a WS6 before?

did you put anything else down mike??
i like those cars, and you got the 6.0 tup

I thought the 04’s has the 5.7??

inbefore6.0>5.7

haha. just kidding…well not really. But take the $ you saved on the ls1 and boost it.

don’t listen to newman either…i don’t think he likes anything american. :smash2:

i really like the new gto’s…

they did, he doesn’t know what hes talking about.

Numberwise, but not as fast. :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting there.

Nice whip. Looks just like mine except you got 20k less miles. :tup: We’ll have to line em up sometime.