The new hotness.... (Wheel content inside)

i wouldnt go that far

Dope as fuck

I think some are jealous that his wheels cost more than their car. I know I am :rofl

Those wheels could be harlequin and still be legit.

The VW Harlequin is the hotness

word son

i dont think its necessarily that, i think its that no one thinks outside the box really, and are content with rotas, or stock wheels.

there are very few BBS wheels i DISLIKE, but its for obvious reasons, because they just flat out suck.

but you cant go wrong with the traditional woven design BBS as far as rigidity and overall strenth vs a solid spoke design( 5 or 6 spoike like ILYA loves so much) when afterall the original BBS Motorsport wheels were designed with strength in mind, not over all style. the more surface area the spokes have with the outter barrel the stronger the wheel will be.

Im not jealous. Theyre just ugly wheels, especially with the hub not being covered.

it is covered dopeshow.

I drive JDM and I have taste. I drive 2x JDM actually.

HA, that shit came out of nowhere, fucked us.

Easy now, all are welcome of course. :thumbup

wat.

I dont think some of you realize how different these are. They are UNBELIEVABLE quality. It’s all about being outside the box. Well done Cossey.

Congrats Chris.

Looks great Cossey. I love them

^ nice someone who posts on topic.

PJB’s opinions always have me lol’ing :lmao :lmao :lmao

i’ve never really LOVED 996’s, but this one is certainly done up absolutely perfectly. good work, sir.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. I wanted something different, that I haven’t seen before on a street car. There are VERY FEW sets of these wheels rolling around on the streets. The only other place you’ll see them is on pretty much every GT3 cup car, and some other race cars. I figured they wouldn’t appeal to PJB, he likes little boys.
All others, you’re entitled to your opinions. Even if they suck. :tongue

I get stiff for “mesh” style wheels, one of my favorite wheels is the BBS LM, these look similar but have some curves. I think they go with the car great, even being gold. And god damn, you have a great collection of automobiles. As I mentioned before I’d love to take some shots of the GT-R. You are one lucky man to own those vehicles lol.

Excellent Choice

The gold really looks way better then I had thought. I knew they would look good but they make the car look 1000x better. I applaud you for finally doing some thing right you jerk off

teh hotness

false statement

I think the gold mesh wheels look great on that car! Very Euro-style looking now