The new hotness.... (Wheel content inside)

I just saw all of the pics finally (work blocks photobucket) and I must say they are supa dupa fly cossey. I have to agree with adam though, lower a smidge more, after the alignment, it would look 10 times hotter when we cants see the top tread of the tire

Looks good! Could use a 10mm spacer out back… JK :lol

I’m going to lower the car about 5mm more after I get the alignment done, which will prolly be Monday w/ Tom (1stgen).

Wouldnt it be best to lower it first? Lowering usually throws off an alignment.

Fixed that for ya.

Adam told me to do it after lol.

Yeah I would lower than align. I made a small camber adjustment in the rear with my new tires and it threw off the toe, car tracks like shit now :lol

Ride height changes camber changes toe.

No i absoloutely love the wheels…

The style fits the car perfectly…

Just not sure how I feel about the gold…

It looks great but i dunno maybe in person it will look better but from the first few pics it doesnt seem to fit to well and in the last couple pics i think they look great so idfk

like I said not like my opinion matters just figured id throw it out there

motherfucker I’ve been trying to get an alignment with him for a few days :banghead:banghead:banghead

wheels look good cossey spacers in the back would look good but good choice in wheels!

I like the style of the wheels a lot. The lip is stepped in good ole German car wheel fashion, thats always nice. There’s a slight curve to the face, so that gives it a little bit of extra dimension when the car is rolling and you see that glint. The thin spokes are quite nice on mesh wheels, IMO. Some people prefer the larger spokes, I like them to be as thin as they can go. Color is totally personal, but I think something like graphite or anthracite woulda worked out nicer. Kinda like a light gray up top and darker gray at the bottom. Gold works REALLY well on black cars, but thats just my opinion. I’d also say spacers for the back for that awesome staggered-wheels-on-a-Porsche-look. I bet it looks MUCH MUCH nicer in person than in pics.

Polished lip w/ black/gunmetal centers look like shit to me nowadays. Four years ago, I’d run them all day. They’re too played out for me, and that’s what a lot of P-car guys do. I wanted something original, as I stated in my first post.

yea, original is always nice, for sure. it’s definitely unique in the fact that you dont see it often. and it totally looks super nice, dont get me wrong. im not saying it’s bad or anything. I remember I saw only one porsche with gold wheels at waterfest '07. And it’s been 2+ years and now I saw yours with gold wheels.

Werd, but that’s a 993 or 964 I believe.

i like the design, but not the gold centers…

i’d like to see how the car would’ve looked on the stock wheels lowered.

nice purchase tho, as long as you like is all what matters really.

I’m not sure what one, maybe Adam can ID it. Point is, gold wheels on porsche = rare occurence. And even if not, if you like em, thats the only thing that should matter.
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m429/VOTBLINDUB/Random/1247705260794.jpg

I told ya it would be easier to do while tom was doing the alignment, as in on the rack itself. All depends on whether cooleys rack has air jacks on it or not.

I still has yo wrenches though foo :wink:

oh and yellow p-car is porsche 993 Turbo S. Absolutely sick sicks sick fucking car

motherfucking car is sitting on rubber tank tracks

So wait why did you put wheels on a glorified bug?