The New Look... (Slow & Ghey inside!!)

Definately looks much better, even though your old kit didnt look bad or anything.

I think your ready for a magazine feature once you get it running.

Hands down the hottest VW i have ever seen in person or in any mag or anything PERIOD.

So yeah will u go out with me? :lol: haha

Not after seeing you swapping spit on Saturday night… :lol:

by far my favorite VW i’ve seen in person, awesome job again with the new kit :tup:

man that thing is SUPA FLY.:tspry::tspry::tspry:

LOL* :funny:

And it looks great Mike…

looks like sexy time!

i’ve been obsessed with that car since the first time i saw it 4 years ago(maybe more). every year it gets better and better.

Wow Mike I love it. Very clean looking. Why another bottom end? Are you going back to a standard gasket setup?

BINGO.

Bore the spare block I have and swap over the internals.

Sooooooo HOTT…nice job Mike :slight_smile:

what everyone else said - clean. don’t see those very often anyway and that’s cherry.

:uhh:
My comment should not offend anyone or not not attract any customer to the shop. My feeling for Mike’s car being one of the few cars that I actually like locally is just a personal feeling of taste of cars. I like one of a kind stuff. I like dyi. I didn’t say I think everyone elses rides are lacking in pimp rich styling. I was just saying its nice to not have to look at magazine or car show for the type of custom car I enjoy.

end rant.

Still a T- up Mike:)

^^ word. i knew it wasnt meant to. just wanted you to see that.

thanks!

and yes he is not slacking on his pimping in any way.

Car’s the cat’s ass.

your car =

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/hititjackblackanim.gif