The Official Callout/Kill Thread

stop stop, my clear corners wont be in till next week

yah have one piece headlights, backing out already pussssyyy?

:frowning:

:rofl

i told you several times from a 60 roll the car is nothing, i might aswell start out in 5th, i gave a 60 roll because thats all you would rant about.

i’m not a turbo honda.

heres a perfect example to get through your head, i raced plaf’s car from a 20/40/60

from a 60 he puts about 2 cars on me
from a 40 i am on his bumper
from a 20 i put a car or so on him…

NONE of these runs was he spinning.

so yea he is faster but look where my car does better man…

grow a set and run me from a 20/40 on spray

funny how it takes so much coaxing to get a 520+whp camaro to run a stock turbo evo…

stock turbo evo… thats on e85… and has just as many bolt ons as the camaro. so technically you both still have a stock longblock and just bolt on mods. neither is more radical than the other. dont make it sound like drews car is some built up race car, and say yours is “stock”.

GOT EMMM

^ Yep

stock with a pretty healthy cam in it. headers, full exhaust, clutch, 4.10:1 gearset, and variable shot of nitrous(100,125,150 whatever)

pete is stock with a FMIC (efficiency improvement) a turbo back exhaust with a stock unported exhaust manifold and a clutch upgrade. injectors and a fuel pump for the fuel choice. its still down 100whp

less power, a bit less weight. but aero/gearing plays a huge role here.

ssmokinn needs to bolt up the DR’s and do a 20 hit i think.

Yea a camaro is 3600 vs 3000 of which Petes car weighs. Weight plays a huge role

weight is killer! thats for sure!

I’m callin out eatonualive. Who can do a longer burnout. Dead stop, without using the brakes. Let’s set this up

D, isn’t your trans hosed? :rofl

lol, id put my money on you!

Good morning sunshine!

BTW, I am willing to bet my car is a good deal faster then plaf’s on a 100 shot…

I will give you your 20/40 rolls but it wont be for a few weeks until I get my drag radials on. So until then, your just going to need to pucker up your vagina and wait a little while.

also, you say grow a set and run you from a 20/40 on spray. I surely will and I will grow a bigger set and throw in a 150 on drag radials just to completely annihilate you. You say “spray” which leaves me open to a large variety of different shots :wink:

Just picked up a new one today:number1 And will be in tomorrow

woah man. I didnt do the clutch in my car. Its the clutch that was in it when I bought it.

and doing 60 bombs with 4.10’s is doing nothing but hurting me over my stock 3.42’s.

In the LSx world…my car is pretty much next to stock. You know this.

Thats ignorant. You might as well say that no turbo honda should run under 80mph because it “DONT HOOK”.

Ssmokin has the faster car, pete has the quicker car. Now STFU!

stfu. You do nothing but get in the actual fast cars way