The Official Callout/Kill Thread

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2254709853.html

I challenge Silveradoman to a race of me on my huffy vs him on foot. A certain evo owner predicted that my rear tire will incinerate when I hit the 1/4 mile.

clowns itt

Im there. I will run ya with the Grand Slam

the windows are tinted , the roof is black along wit the mirrors . lol

calling out everybody with anything…a spacecraft crashed in my backyard last night. gave the aliens some beer, dudes taught me how to fly that shit, its so fast that its literally out of this world. they also said that LVD would lemme run it against sleds without a track rental. sooooo who wants to run my intergalactic drag machine. it warps space-time so stfu

get the rear hatch black vinyl

Silveradoman you say I don’t have shit to call out but you have no idea what I have and they will never let bikes or sleds run against cars. Way to dangerous. But slowgto wants to run your sled but wont for less than $500… so yea…

And that’s not bs bring money and hell run ya

^ speaking truth! what does this magical sled trap anyways?

get em boy

with his 130lb rider, 205mph
with him as rider, 204.5mph

True story…bikes n cars can’t line up…unless u know someone which I do have a race set with a car at track this yr…

True story I can line up with u silverado bit its gonna cost u and ur mouth for me to even waste my time…put up or shut up…

The rest of u homos saying Callin cars out with a bike…ur all gayyy…if u got 9 sec against 9 sec run em…should be a good race…u all just have no clue of drag racing …its like u all think a 9 sec bike is faster then a 9 sc car…last time I looked 9 sec goes by just as fast weather car or bike…or am I missing the reality of time?

Anddddd we’re back. :rofl

Welcome back.

why so serious?

ahhh, figured itd be faster. cant justify me wasting my time on something that only traps a tick over 200 mph.

:bowdown

Lol I think u all take me to.serious…im just speakin the truth…but hey he wants a call out…here it is…cash money homie

But I mean he did come on hear yapping a awful lot true?

Trying so hard to get slowgto to 2 green squares after 3 years as a member.