The Official Callout/Kill Thread

no nitrous.

o0o0 LS2 style, minus the DBW junk.

thats ok, one of these days ill actually do some mods to my car.

:haha@SS

regardless, his car still moves out. and it does look better than the doorstop. so…

No doubt its quick…

and ehh i prefer my doorstop over the catfish… something about his style body that i just dont care for…

but to each his own

No, nitrous is considered forced induction

i would consider it a power adder

dont think so as Nitrous does not change the atmospheric pressure going into the motor

dont think so as Nitrous does not change the atmospheric pressure going into the motor

It allows for more oxygen and more fuel to be burned faster

nitrous oxide is a pressurized gas. while not driven/powered by the engine itself, its still an alternative power adder. its not 100% natural aspiration. the engine is getting help from a controllable source.

I agree with that just dont think it should be considered “Forced Induction”

you are technically forcing oxygen/fuel in to the motor

N20 is a power adder. NOT considered FI.

still puts you in the same race ladder as per the NHRA, turbo,supercharger, n2o. so either way, you look at it, its still not NA.

No, its not N/A, but if you want, you have the abiltity to be N/A, unlike FI

No nitrous here…Dont want to take the risk. Im happy with how well my car runs cam only as it is…I dont even have 2500$ worth of go fast mods into the car.

IMO, if your running nitrous, your not NA anymore.

Eh, but I have the ability to run you N/A. Much like I did this weekend, no bottle just motor runs. While im spraying…no, its not “N/A” lol

What if when I am racing I throw a skunk into the other persons car… is that considered spraying?