The Official Callout/Kill Thread

if a bottle or a set of gears is what is going in the camaro, its pretty much pointless. i want the current setup, as all ive got is pump gas. and a set of drag radials that dont help a whole heck of a lot, and a new oil pump, my car is unchanged.

Negative captain.

Fuck it !! I’m changing my set up too. just installed 93 octane !!! lol

shady,race of your choice with my buddy’s STOCK evo.

Who didnt see this coming… lol

haha he said he pulls on stock 10’s so y not an evo9 with less hp.

He rips evo 10’s, your boy’s 9 stands NO chance in hell. $1000 on Shady.

I haz 277whp, and somehow cant find 1 god damn race around here :lol

does shady want to play with catfish??

I have access to a 261 bhp Xterra, so from a roll I should pull within a car or so. When do you want
to do this?

:excited NAOW!!! :ahh

we shall see how havier does against him!

Nah I’m too tired.

Try walkin a mile, in MY SHIT!!!

You think havi would mind letting my friend Julian take a ride in that thing some time?

ya, dont see why not. don’t get the alcantara on his seats get dirty he gets loud when that happens

I just texted him and told him to not wear the gym shorts that bleed fabric dye when it’s hot out when he goes for his ride.

I heard about this mythical evo the other day

First off never said I RIPPPPPPEDDDD on a 10… I meerly said they we next to me at about 65 or so… we went and i just creeped up ahead of him a little bit… Yet agai maybe the kid cant fucking drive along with the other one idfk… I meerly stated a 10 is a mid 13 car no? I can at least keep up with them

Drop it im done posting with this shit in the public section you wanna do something or set something up or have something to say please direct it towards my PM box

and I’ve stated many of times over the winter that when my cars running decent it should be a mid to low 13 second car…

I love how people know how fast my caris without acctualy knowing anything about my platform… I guess you honda/VW guys know more about my car than I do :wierd

actually petard is an evo guy now :thumbup. my car is a high 13 second car. wanna go from 60? :lol

i know the old SOHC VG30 is a turd. ive owned one.:shifty