The Official Callout/Kill Thread

13.1 @ 116 lolll

650 ish :ninja

i gotz stickie’s now . Darrell gave them up.:eek

shit ill get ya all motor now

and big doesnt mean power :shifty what lift do the heads peak flow occur, what duration, what rpm do plan on spinning the 5 liter to, what compression, any nitrous, what fuel 87,89,93, what intake and power-band do you plan on using this at…

or maybe ill join the ign----- crowd I got a 1.080 lift cam guys look it me!:ahh
oh, and and the duration is 430 degrees @.05 with a 95 lsa

World Windsor sr heads, Comp cam, Harland Sharp 1.6 roller rockers Edelbrock Performer intake, etc.

236 duration on intake, 248 on exhaust. Good for 2600-6300 rpm.

I run 93 octane. No NOS.

Should be ~10:1 compression.

sounds like a beast what prolly be 410hp 380ftlbs at the crank ?

No clue what its gonna have actually. Hopefully over 300.

u have all this but what r the power band ranges on them… do they all coincide with one another or is it just mixed matched shit.?

u have all this but what r the power band ranges on them… do they all coincide with one another or is it just mixed matched shit.?

dont worry hank pjb got it all mapped out the cams good for 3000-7000 intakes good for 1-3000, heads are good for 2-5000 and the stock springs are only good til 4500rpms :rofl:lmao

I think at 3000 everything matches up :thumbup

j/k pjb

ET> Trap. :shifty

not from a roll you wont lol

you gonna need some juicy juicy

what did you trap on motor?

NRRA!!!

thats what im saying, i def ran more than a second plus faster than you (drew) at the track

Really Ive got no clue.

I called Comp and they recommended the cam after I told them what Ive got.

The intake is off the original motor. I bought the heads used. The springs are good for .600 lift.

no shit not from a roll i trapped 108-109 on the stock converter

on the bottle :slight_smile:

ET-----> phone home

ill call later.

700+whp pump gas cobra with irs would be so much fun specially when its a drop top!!! :ponder

do u have a corvette?