The Official Callout/Kill Thread

thats fine. i never liked u anyways

friday and saturday are a no go. only nights of the week i work.

that sucks. Im working 2 jobs now. I work 12-13 hour days every day and saturday and sundays are my only days off. Next sunday i’m moving and this sunday the car is going to be at the shop. So im not sure when this will happen.

gonna haft to wait til the spring. not a big deal. look forward to it in the spring though.

im around weekdays

yeh lets see this race.

sure man we can still run. and pete come on stop joking everyone knows that your evo is only good from a dig and is a slug above 50. so stop trying.

lol so true

yea awesome, the car is stock…

you’re a moron, a 103mph car vs a 116mph car. What did you expect.

I really wish you ran burnall4’s car so you could stfu.

My god the haters! You guys do realize you talking shit about a literally bone stock Evo. I’m sry that your poor SS couldn’t get by it. Even though it makes almost 200 whp more. I just get a kick out that…hahaha

then stop saying you want to race. yes pete you will get me from a dig since i dont get traction til like 80. ok are you happy. i’ll run you from whatever you want to 150 next spring. and that gives you time to MODZZZ you’re car out.

whats an evo?

Idk either

sounds like a dumpy overpriced ride

not my problem you don’t get traction till 80… get slicks or drag radials or something.

yetti ill race you in the MR2, both of us on bald 185 tires and ill beat your bitchass to the 100’

Yetti no traction till 80 WTF power u makin

200-235whp

more than u can afford pal

neg rep for poor use of that quote