The Official Callout/Kill Thread

Yes, but maybe we can throw some twisties in there :lol

i’m down. we’re both IRS!

Truth! You were good at the karting event too, I got my work cut out to beat you! ha

My car is 3200 with me in it, and you make double the power

:hug

seriously though, i’m dying to autcross this thing. next one i hear about i’m going to… you should come.

OK, I’m @ 3900, your car only makes 260whp or so?

Only if you go to the drift event.

3486 curb weight + fatty = 3686. wheres the rest of the weight? stock twins are heavy s0n. so single wont add weight. the 4 row adds maybe 20lb to the whole thing. so ill give you 3700lb… mr bakerakian, would you please find me 200 lb’s

should be ~300 on pump, never had it dyno’d

Thought that was HT weight. I’m a little off.

Jim, your car is pretty quick for that little HP with that car. I do know my car shines above 90mph, I’m just not willing to drive much faster than that unless its safe.

Honestly, I don’t think my car is that fast. It only runs a low 12 on slicks. :frowning:

I’m going to try and sell it or trade it in. I’m buying a daily and having a 12-sec neon to drive around in on the weekends isn’t really that cool. I want a high 9-sec notch, and found one that’s in my price range.

numbers ive seen for a baseline TT 6speed HT was 3473

You change your mind more than me!!!

i know, i hear him (more the turbo :lol) pass work on occasion

kinda hard not to, he lives on that road

I know that car, dont know him. I see him in CP all the time. Seem’s like a tool whenever I see him. Of course I always see him when I dont have my car.

:facepalm

:lol I think he was talking about the Camaro, not the black Supra

Ahhh, yes. That car blows.

Jim can be my heroooo babbyyyyy.

I’ve spoken with Drew before, he better not think I’m a tool or I’ll punchasize his head.

Where’s e-muscles?