*THE OFFICIAL* Craigslist Thread

fuck yourself with a rubber hose

add the words “he needs” to my previous text

Ala Grassroots Motorsports postings, Good idea, but couldnt we all just look on craigslist?

the point is to only pick out good Post’s

something you have not accomplished.

Two pages and no CL links?

Here:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/988349701.html

too long.

Im sorry you are unable to put out the newport and put down the black velvet for 5 minutes to read it Shaggy :slight_smile:

Aparantly,Neither Have You Bud,and that lady is just mad her mom scrambled her Insides with a Coat Hanger

^ if i could add a sig that would be mine forever :kiss:

bud?

not your friend,buddy or go to guy.

shut your hole. pound sand.

*Apparently

Never said you were, thats just how i talk, asshole, btw i know how to spell, i forgot its against the law to miss a letter, Thank You Spell-Check…

Apparently you do talk asshole. Ever try english with a mouth?

Again, Thank you Spell-Check,

On the northside. Expected…

That has to do with What? Your just an ass-clown trying to get a kick off of anything you can.

yep and you fed into the bullshit.

Whatever, find something better to rant about, other than where someone lives or spelling,

I say both of you go away and leave the thread for bullshit craigslist ads. Just my .02

Rant?

read fshowcars or badass berads post.

heres a good one. i’ll copy and paste so after it gets deleted you can still read.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bar/1070268856.html

I’m so broke-I’m renting my Johnson - $1 (Yoville)

Reply to: sale-ufk9e-1070268856@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-11, 1:11PM EDT

Hi, I’m really Broke,No Job & I have a 7" Johnson(cock) with monster big balls I would like to rent out to the ladys.I’m willing to work around your time/date but I need you to promise me you won’t hurt it or try to cut it off,ok? This johnson will work any hole u want & as hard as you want. I’m looking to get minium wage for these services. Thankyou very much for your time.

it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1070268856