The Official UConn/WPI car show cruise April 19-20

I believe Pete is standing next to/in front of me, and isnt that jsedlak in the little group to the left of me pete?

I had wanted to goto this but the STI will not be ready :headbang

wtf?

Cant believe its this weekend already. So whos going and where should we meet to go.

I say we meet at the first rest stop on I-90 in Massachusetts.

yeah, looks like me in the grey sweatshirt. :tong

LOL :rofl you guys are something else

No slippers and sweatpants i see :tong :lol

Also im thinking we meet at crossgates, then we all go down. you can hop right on 87S from there, and its more in the center of everyone than anything else.

if my timing belt is done by then count me in, if not i may have to ride shotty with someone

lol, nope, no sandals and pajama pants… hey, i got a right to be comfortable on the weekend…

hopefully i can go, i’m about 50-50 right now. may have my daughter…

lol, thats ok. thats another reason to spend time with your girl on a road trip!

Sounds good, I’ll have room for 2 more people if anyone needs a ride. Let’s get a list going of who is going 100%.

1.LKSi

1. LKSI
  2. Hooked on 240

ill contact my friends tonight to see how many cars the/ve got going.

ALSO, i never went to this show, so is there any fees/anything to pay for other than food?

@UConn to show is $10, spectators free. I’m assuming you have to buy/bring food
@WPI the car show entry fee is $5, food is free and spectators get in for free.

Sweet!

i would love to go, but too short notice. i can’t get both days off of work for sure, not to mention i dont really feel like overheating my car and having it blow up. too bad though looks like a lot of fun

I have to do something saturday, probably going to take all day, car’s gotta be done by friday, so unless someone is only going sunday, I prolly won’t make it. again.

anyone else in for this?

If ANYONE is going, please pm me, or post on here. ive got 4 cars from outside shift. i wanna see how many people are going, and also, we are gunna meet in crossgates , in the morning sometime, going out right now to finish waxing my car and get all the details ready

Yes, we will be meeting at X gates. I have at least 2 seats in my car, so 2 people can go completely free.