the R/T gets a$s

half of them probably arent even into cars.

it just means they have shitty modeling agents, if they have one at all

lets face it, busted chicks have a hard time getting model work

haaaaa haaaaa…can she model mine too

bings girls ftw :tup:

BWHAHAHAHAHAH… :rofl:

it’s funny cause it’s true

HAHAHAHAH I know, theres no way in hell

^^LOL… so very true

personally i think the only way u can say that ur car gets ass, is when u fuck in the back seat. or uncomfortably in the front seat. some ppl have 2 doors, ive def done it in the front seat, not as good as the back.

:bloated:

I WOULD NOT HIT IT 100%

def not

no way

sorry to dissappoint

no kidding

I bet you licked your seat afterwards

amiriteorwhat?

the flash is very flattering. who took these pics?

Am I the only one that opened the first pic and found a GUY posing next to his truck?

hahahhaha. your truck gets more ass than you do!

jokes…maybe

and agreed with beck. i think id rather have him than that nasty bitch on my car

EDIT: i do wonder what some of the girls ive dated/hooked up with were thinking
currently, no girlfriend, and totally ok with it.

:word:

f1ck that, ill fuck that bitch ill even fuck your truck mike am a dog , that dont mean i cant get ass.(am only speaking for my self :slight_smile: )

Cute girl, but for fucks sake can they get a decent photographer.

cool beans

Because first off.

My lady, would kick me in the nutz if i asked her to hang all over my car…and taking pics would land me on the couch for the night. And I’m glad she’s like that.

Secondly. I have never bumped uglies with a girl that was even somewhat questionable. All the girls in my “black book” (as you dweebs like to call it) are all 7+ on a 10 point scale.

Infact I can name the only people on this forum, I have witnessed to have simply hung out with a good looking girl…let alone fuck one. (besides Jesse)

Myself
Newman
KCuv
Mickdad
Layzie
Xeonsprelude

Wow. What do we all have in common?

We all own/owned hondas. :tup:

1 most girls could care less what the fuck u drive and if u do they are 1 of 2 things…Gold Diggers or actual enthusiasts…2 I consider my fiance Hot and she loves teh maxima or any other ar i would drive cause she could care less…and 3…ESOCRT GT’s get teh BITCHES