The SLAMMED thread!

roadster does NOT approve

Oh come on now. :rofl

Please. That thing was dumped. You ever seen. Stock accord? They have 4 in of wheel gap. I used to drag the mud flaps and the STOCK exhaust manifold. Shit threw sparks! Just because it’s not tucking doesn’t mean it’s not slammed. It just has huge wheel wells

You are obviously not a Puerto Rican. Neither am I, but when people saw my car they thought I was. Haha

Here… Compare to stock suspension…
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/dc2nick/3509001-3.jpg

YIKES hahaha.

Looks like the stance my sti has now vs stock hahah

Eeeemr2: Making bagged minitrucks laying frame look like monster trucks since 2011

those minitrucks suckedddd

MR2 sitting hard.

Hard parkin’

hi, first post here.** i’d like to say that the majority of you are idiots, especially when it comes to your idea of a “slammed” car. posting an a4 on lowering springs, is not “slammed” it is, “lowered.”
anyway, all you shift518 guys that are bickering back and forth with the few guys in this area that are actually scraping frame, pinch welds, etc. etc. are talking about how they’re cocky and idiots or dicks, or this or that…but go ahead and look at your own posts? i mean, come on. how is it that someone who is bashing on someone elses car, get mad at someone for bashing on someone’s car? i mean, you’ve got me confused beyond belief. you all think that since you’re so close to each other via this dumb forum that you can all try to gang up on people that aren’t part of the commonplace. makes no sense, and as far as cocky, goes? whoever the hell “sweaty…” is, is awfully cocky in this particular thread to be calling anyone cocky.

you’re probably all wondering where i fit into all of this, well, i had a civic, that literally scraped, smashed, hung up, on everything. so, i kind of have a place to talk here :wink:

proof…
caught the subframe on a half in. sidewalk edge

no, it doesn’t look low here, but that’s because it’s dark.

if you still don’t believe it was slammed, i’ll drive to warrensburg and take pictures underneath it.

unfortunately, the civic got totaled, and is now sitting. in it’s place, i bought an 85 cabriolet. right now, it’s decently low. oil pan is about 3 inches from the ground, but later today i will be notching the body so the axles don’t hit, and lowering it more. i guess i’m obligated to post pictures here for proof, since it’s a mystery to you folks whether or not my friends and i are truthful to our word.

oh by the way. “sweaty” go ahead and call me gay for having a civic and a cabriolet, 'cause that seems to be your favorite insult, based on viewing your posts in this thread.

:facepalm

:pop

civic looks dumpy.

pics of the cabrio?

what kevin said and chances are it was just static. Static minitrucks, rangers and s-10s with NO frame modification, a 4/5 drop, leafs and blocks out back spindles springs shocks up front ride like pure shit. out back they have LITERLY 3 inches of travel until it bottoms out, up front close to the same thing, 3-4" until control arms bottom out on the bump stops. Lack of travel/GOOD shocks = PR ride quality.

Its NO different than cars, actually the trucks have more travel, but the weight distribution is much different so the ass ends on trucks tend to be harsh.

S10’s laying frame is nothing to brag about, hasnt been in 10+ years. A $1000 full bolt on kit will lay a s10 on the frame and tuck 20’s. its childs play now. Low s10’s need to be body dropped, the rockers are like 4 inches above the frame bottom.

The top of roof on the door’d ranger we are building is 46". go measure the MR2. :ohnoes

Do you have anymore pics of the Ranger??

airbags are like a chic wearing a pushup bra…sure it looks good on the surface but when you look deeper it’s like “ahhhhh shit”

Yeah lots are still ghetto as fuck, even though kits most of which are bolt on and any one who can spin a wrench can do them are cheap as fuck… I still see them at shows with leaf springs cut in half to act like link bars, and straight unsafe junk work all the time.

build thread is here:

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=17144

canti 6 link we built…

with 4 banger mounted in it… now its a V8 SBC 305. Body is fully shaved, tailgate skin, single LED strip for real lights flushed in and will be painted over/tinted so nothing will be seen until its illuminated.

and last one to give it some idea of how low the roof it for Krammer. Kevin is 5’8. Laid out door is 1/4" off the ground. roof is about 2 inches above top edge of the door as you see it here…

it had typical honda quarter rust, but was real clean underneath and the interior was mint. on top of that, it ran like a top.

i’ll have pictures of the vw later today after i notch it and lower it more.

Wow new jack is a tard toucher

my thoughts exactly…lol