The "Strong Jellies" award belt

I noticed

YOU DIDN’T NOTICE SHIT.

So that’s a nice belt dude.

http://www.nochargeseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bullshitting-721583.jpg

:rofl

Paul,

You’re wearing your own version of the belt@The LG Lot this season. We’re really not asking, we’re telling.

With Warm Regards,
Shift518

I dont think Ill get drunk enough to wear something like that up there. It took alot of drinking just to wear the BWW crown.

I’ll wear the son of a bitch stone sober.

well maybe your balls are just a bit bigger than mine

is it thinner or thicker than the oil on the left side?!?!?!!? :rofl :rofl

:rofl:crackup:lol:excited:dunno:giggle

depends on the temperature

U were banging a blow up doll on a strangers hood !!! But ya won’t wear the belt ?

uh damn

• rep

a belt… never thought of that… but its perfect !

THE STRONG JELLIES !

Hell jellies had a facefull of meatpaws ass when he passed out as well lol

yeah, a little alcohol involved but I was spending the night.

He’s talking about one of the lot meets up there where Ill be driving an hour and a half home so i wont be drinking

Considering that I can make it from Albany International to Ticonderoga in 1hr37 min, I find it hard to believe that it takes you just as long to get from the LG lot to home.

Im just kinda guessing on the time, never really timed it out. I know Clifton Park is 25-30 depending on traffic and LG is about 45 minutes from there.

Google Maps shows 1hr10min from the LG lot to Rotterdam, and 1hr7min from the LG lot to Adult World in Schenectady.

HOLY CRAP, I DIDNT REALIZE THAT YOU ACTUALLY LIVED LIKE 3 MINUTES FROM ADULT WORLD!!:rofl

thats on another end of town, takes more than 3 minutes to get to that end of town.

Still within walking distance though, occasionally I walk to the CVS up past there (5.5+ mile round trip).

hmmmmmm you would know ! :ninja