1.) Bravada442
2.) 1320
3.) SHAGGY
4.)SightnSound
5.) Shalerpunk
6.) Pewterss
7.) SleeperGTP
8.) Darkstar

And A good victim, (other than myself) cause i think i been getting the brunt of e-fighting for a while here. and 1 that can respond, one whos not to cheap to donate.

Does anybody know who’d be interested??

List of potential victims:

LS1toSVT
00BlackSS
2001GPGTNR
5ltr eater
8Grand
Be_Rad
bgblockelcamino
BlkP42E
Bravada 442
Cam99
Cheeks
ChopNDrop
Darkstar
dgramc
EricS4
evilrps13
first-bass
flatblackterror
flyinglow57
gearhead
GeneralG
HaNnIBaL64
integra4door
iroc-z89
Jeff95TA
Jeff95TAsWife
jinxxycat
kilmer420 i
Logik
mp3ray
mrossman
munster_ek
newchic
nh4442
Old Dirty Georg
Pewterswife
Quik
RealStreetRacer
S10Blazed Si
shaggy
Sight N Sound
silver1stgen
SleeperGTP
Slim 01 WS-6
slowcamaro
SMort38
spektator
SSsuperchargedE
Stroker
SVshine03
testing
The1SloR/T
TOPLESSTA
Vapor Trail
VictorSmalls
wrayzor
yelo69

http://www.nrgonline.org/img/insult/curbstomp.gif

that is a great movie shaggy. i still have to look away at that moment in the movie. sickning.

i think we need treydigity dawg in here.

i only know a hand full of people so e-fighting sucks unless i know them.

id love to see gaydog over here, but he’ll never donate,that cheap ass

I’d love to e-fight gentlemen but my brain has been far too drained fighting with my deadbeat renters… I’m too busy with eviction notices, state police constables, and district magistrates :madfawk:

ahh the joys of renting in west mifflin dravosburg mckeesport area.

dravosburg is the worst by far, get out of that dump

On a scale of 1 to 10, this thread is a “sucks-balls”. :finger:

dont get out of dravosburg. they are gonna have a park n ride just up the hill from there. when they continue the mon fayette expressway into the parkway east in a few years. keep that property. its gonna only go up. up up.

just ghetto now. and will only get better. and youll be laughin all the way to the bank.

jeff you suck big llama balls and want to give them the shocker. :blanyer:

i think first-bass is probably the worst poster of any message board on the ittranett in the past 25 years

Pre-fucking-cisely! That was exactly what I was thinking when I got this. Plus, I have 2 houses (1 small one bedroom that I rent out to people and a nice 2 bedroom ranch that I live in) on the same property. As long as I get some money out of the rear house, it covers my mortgage :x:

Dravosburg really isn’t that bad, its just such a small little borough. I’m only about 2 minutes from Paulie’s Lookout, my street is real quiet with no problems. It’s just that alot of my neighbors hate me because im a college educated 22 year old kid with a house. Alot of them are older, around their 40’s, and have just bought houses and have been renting all their life…

But whatever, I’m going to laugh my ass off when my property value doubles when they finish the Mon-Fayette, just like Mac said.

I would love to go buy another house in Jefferson Hills or Baldwin. Maybe another year or two.

first bass has never started a thread that didnt suck. I was hoping this would be the one. I was sadly disappointed.

first bass hasnt had his first thread yet. he sucks fuck this thread. now its about property value not makin fun of anyone but the thread starter.

I bet in ten years that portion of the expressway hasn’t even broken ground yet. So says NostraJeffus.

You said they tasted like chicken when you tried them. Don’t you know you’re supposed to cook them first!?!

+2

+2

Get me off your victim list… dick head.

maybe first bass should try getting to first base with someone other than Kolar :kekegay:

he tried…but darkstar isn’t in to the whole S&M scene I guess :greddy2: