This board needs...

more female racers… single and drama free…

(not for me though, im spoken for)… but it’d make for a more diverse group

yes

I could go for a little more ladies!

Wanted: single female with hardly any drama that likes enjoying the outdoors and the race track every once in awhile. Must like Trans Am’s and like riding around with the T-tops off while enjoying the warm sun beating down on her. I do not care about age as long as they are not over 40 (well, depends on what they look like) and NO YOUNGER THEN 18! Must actually wanna make something of themselves in their future and enjoy hanging with guys every once in awhile. Must love sports or at least let me watch them. Must be able to at least cook simple things if I don’t wanna grill! Must be clean and like keeping a clean house and while I take care of the yard! Oh, and I must be allowed to TALK to my female friends and not be questioned if I was messing round with her (why can’t guys have female friends?)

Ummmmmm, if this matches anyone, PM me!!!

pm sent :naughty:

Fugger :rant: :asshole

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/singlecamaro.jpg
:bigthumb:

good luck fella’s…hot women do guys with stangs :cool:

sounded like my g/f untill the… can TALK to other females part!!! for once i get looks and calls but shes always next to me :frowning:

why u single??

Wanted: single female with hardly any drama that likes … the race track every once in awhile.

Impossible! Any female who takes her car to the race track is just FULL of drama… hence why I’m almost drama-free. I don’t race my low 17 sec POS. :slight_smile:

there are some girls on here, but as soon as one of them posts you guys leg hump them to death.

or there ex boyfriend posts naked pics of them or they like being called drmaqueen until they realize they really are or they are really Sam looking for some man love

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:slight_smile: I agree for the first time with BLUE :scared:

:rofl: nice…

I didn’t get leg humped to death - i dont think an ex has any nekkid pics of me (or do they!??! ha ha) and I am no dramaqueen :slight_smile:
um… where does that put me?

:tounge:

More girls would be a nice thing to see around here. Most of the time girls are drama though, before all the girls start to jump all over this statement. THERE ARE EXCEPRTIONS TO EVERYTHING!! And im not implying girls that are on there either.

STFU noob :rolleyes:

:tounge:

you aren’t single and don’t race :frowning:

Does it count if I race the guy next to me at the light?

STREETRACER!!! :bowrofl: