this is one flexible girl

http://www.whoomp.com/articles/244/1/Bendiest-Woman-Alive

I need to have sex with her. MEOW

She could lick my balls while I have sex with her

^:word:

i bet she can eat her own taco

lol she eats herself out

umm, yea, fleixble hottness, however did anyone else get kinda wierded out by the video. Who the hell is the scary santa looking dudein the end. Looks like hes about to attack the camera man for filming.

flexible is hot and all but thats just fucken weird…

dude its hot but at the same time reminds me tim burtons nightmare beforexmas characters, which is scary

Definitely kinda weird, but interesting nonetheless. I wish she was at least naked in the vid though.

OMG! She sat on her own head! ColdAccord is right. I need to plug her butt and get her to suck my balls simultaneously.

:word: she can def suck my nuts during sex

she can sit her ass on her own head? jesus… that would make ass-to-mouth easy. :lol:

more on the serious side – i bet her mother stretched and bent her body at a VERY young age to allow her to bend that way. ever watch the discovery channel show where they followed up on that “little hercules”? – that kids mother stretches their daughter like that… she thinks she knows what she’s doing, but has zero medical knowledge. :ohnoes:

she should have been aeon flux

omg thats soooo fucked!

:word:

and she was so skinny that no matter what outrageous position you got her in, the fact that you could SEE her spine through her body at all angles would just gross me out

that is the first thing I thought too… if you saw the cartoons… yikes…

thats kinda gross, it looks like her spine is broken in two and somehow she can still function with it. PS id hit it

noods?

You might hit that if you like throwing it into jellyfish women

i know a bunch of women who can do that stuff…i took acrobats for 6 yrs so i’ve seen that all too much.