This weekend..?

its going to be shitty sorry sir

Time?

i thought we weren’t supposed to post locations for stuff like this? oh well i’ll be there…

I go to the one in Irwin when ever I can. weather has to be beautiful. or the car doesn’t come out. Usually not until April. :fart:

yeah cause we are going to drag race in a parking lot. there ya go thinking again!

looks like its not going to be so great out. won’t see me

:bowrofl:

I usually say the same thing, but I was jones’n for a ride in my truck, so I took it for a ride to Plum tonight to pick something up.

It sux that I have to clean my painted undercarriage, but no biggie. It felt great.

on second thought i most likely won’t be there…just realized i hate 99.9% of the people on here…and the .1% i don’t…have lives and won’t be there :finger2:

like really is there a need for the comments you post like this. Newsflash no one gives a flying f*ck. :bigthumb:

:love:

I am coming just to let the air out of all ur tires n steal ur chromies…

pick me up on ur way, i’m down…and i can help ya…

they wont see me doing it :rofl:

Solow “the ultimate sleeper”:bowrofl:

:rofl:

so tomorrow down at waterfront? Finish it up with some dave and busters?

Looking at weatehr, it’s supposed to be 53 next Sat… although last week the weather showed it was supposed to be 45 this weekend… Maybe I’ll cruise down tomorrow.

considering they just said literaly on the weather there a big ass snowstorm coming tomarrow im leaning on hells no. But I did look, and at this point in time next week Saturday March 3rd looks to be shaping up better.

possible 1/4in of ice tomorrow morning

man fuck snow and freezing rain