SATURDAY MAY 15th

i am considering haveing a few people over for a lil bbq and some fun. i live about 8 minutes south of Century III mall in the south hills. right on the border of jefferson hills and clairton. but i would like to have a few of us get together and hang out like we did up at kurts last weekend. i had such a great time.

one problem is i dont think that we can have a fire unless i can talk the people who own the field next to me, into letting us.

there is a big field next to my house so we can play some football and shit like that and then eat some grub.

lets take a tally of how many people are interested in showin up.

Me, sight n sound, ecovenom, whitey & some others will be @ Carlisle.

i’d love to go to carlisle but i got more important things to do this weekend :slight_smile:

Hey it was nice meeting you last night…

Oh and nothing is better than looking at slut women all weekend…How about this. They are having the burnout competition inside this year but the thing I want to see is…

Bikini Bull riding :rofl:

how many tities you think will be flying out during that…lmao

i got reserves over the weekend…so if i come it wouldnt be till later

??? :reloading near clairton??? .ill go whenever . you should have it when we can all make it and there isnt a major car show/ drag race that weekend.

engin is is going in sat i might make it out the park sat night if i get it runing right

I would love too, but work owns me till atleast 11PM.

Fuck Home Depot :angry:

well this doesnt seem to be a good weekend :frowning: well maybe we can meet up here and play some football eat some grub and head down to south park to hang out. im about 15 minutes from there the long way…

I’d meet up - if nothing else at least at the park. I’m a bachelor this weekend. You know what that means - paint the basement walls! Wooooooo!

Im definitly in, if i get paid :beer:

I,m down mac,beer or no beer it doesn,t matter.celebrate your graduation :beer: :beer: :beer: :x:

fuck Im in

so am i

give me a ring

where we going to park?

his parents aint home park in the yard

Im sure I can make it after 9…
Ill check with Kurt and Jackie to see if they want to go to

oh yippie

i’d be game… looking to do some hanging out? maybe we can get some food or cookout?

I graduate in the afternoon… so count me in for later.