Thursday at the Square

no lineup has been released as of yet, but i do have some very exciting news.

the Buffalo Bike Blast will not be going on this year :tdown: …i always enjoy takin a ride downtown on the harley and seeing 1000’s of bikes…

how does this relate to thursday at the square though? :gotme:

all the efforts, time, and money that are usually put into making the bike blast a success will be teamed up with those put forth to make thursdays at the square a success, because 2006 is the 20th anniversary of the summer concert series downtown buffalo, and they want to make this year’s schedule one to remember for a long time… :tup:

as soon as i hear anything at all about a potential lineup i’ll be sure to post it on here…in the mean time, i’m tingling with excitement in the anticipation of some kickass free shows this year, and i’ll finally be 21 this summer too lol…

Its TITS not TATS.:biglaugh:

I think Concerts on the Canal is better then Thursday in the Square.

But I go to both! Good times

:word: They are pretty kick ass.

Cant wait :tup:

never been to one … hopefully this year :tup:

Ditto.

and here

to think

i used to bitch about how crowded it was

FUCK

rick, ban winter. fuck that shit :tup:

:tup: gonna be alot of fun this year.

i enjoyed it more last year…cause i didn’t work fridays…but now i work mon-fri…but it should still be good

A few of us are working on this, but haven’t been successful yet :snky:

Went a few times in the past, the line-up usually doesn’t do anything for me… no one that I would really want to see live. Considering its the 20th anniversary, maybe that will change this year? :gotme:

I did, I had my bike out today. Winter is on a three day ban.