Tippman Sniper - Paintball Gun

For sale: Tippman 98 Sniper - this is a tippman 98 base gun, with the flat line barrol, adjustable stock, and i also mounted a Score.

this gun looks sweet, i barly used it because everyone who i used to play with quit paintball and i already have 2 other guns.

• there is nothing wrong with the gun (except a Very few small scratches from storage)

im asking $175 for this gun, its easily worth more… the barrol alone retails for $100.

i will also trade for racing seats i could put into my camaro, or underbody neons for my blazer (blue)

youll be lucky to see more than 75 bucks for this FYI

Nah, there’s a lot of woodsball players around and Tippmans last forever, if you don’t get it sold there’s a paintball field opening around here within the next 2 months, called Paintball of Tonawanda, it’s gonna be on Military and be a scenario game with reballs. It’s an indoor village with rooms and all that, people there will buy it there, or you can keep it and play. A few of my friends are opening it up. Paintballoftonawanda.com is the site, its just getting started to the site is shitty but check it out. Other than that GLWS you can get close to your asking price for this for sure.

^ The old Tsunami building?

Still though, GL finding more than 75 for this gun. I sold my Bob Long and Autocockers for a complete joke price last year, PB has gone down in the area big time.

super cheap to buy used gear now. i picked up two 98c’s a reg 98 a pro carbine 4 tanks 4 hoppers some misc gear and a 21 inch barrel for 80 bucks about three months ago. went to see pat at sports replay and got a used flatline for 40 bucks

Nah, not the old Tsunami, it’s goin into a warehouse, but it’s gonna be nice.

The same building martin Fireproofing is in correct?

Possibly, to be honest I only went there once, I know there’s a few different businesses inside the warehouse, it’s huge.

Yea been in there many times for the last company I worked for. It is huge and should make a awesome scenario spot.

Yeah every since the yearly releases of the same guns with slightly different milling has killed the resale of almost everything.

i threw this on craigslist around last christman, for 200 and people were offering 150… i wasnt thinking and didnt sell it cuz i wanted 175. and im positive i can get more then 75… this isnt a tippman 98… this is the sniper package, look up the price for a flat line barrol for this gun they retail for 100 along, and the stock retails for 30-50, then add the price for a 98 which is anywhere from 115-130. so the the total in half for a used gun, and add the extras… Lowest ill go is 150.

I have a 98 custom with a response trigger i bought when i was 15… im 22 now and its held together with duct tape and has been dropped in creeks, mud and run over by a saturn… it will not die. Best guns hands down.

yea tippman by far are the most durable

100 bucks, no bids, 14 hours left

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tippmann-Custom-98-Paintball-Marker-with-Flatline_W0QQitemZ270435000782QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef72ea1ce&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

130 bucks, 2 days, no bids

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tippmann-98-Custom-Flatline-Barrel-Car-Stock_W0QQitemZ280382055070QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item414812a29e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

70 bucks, 3 bids, 2 days left, no stock

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tippmann-98-w-Flatline-barrel-and-2-Co2-tanks_W0QQitemZ180391868056QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a00317698&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Nice gun and def does last but tough to sell paintball guns anymore. Selling paintball equipment is like trying to sell a beanie baby now