TireRack has RE-01Rs on Closeout

Ok - you can all send free blowjobs my way later if you want - i got a contact that can get you sets of whatever size you need.

Call luke at tire rack - 800 -428-8355 ext 362, he will hook you up! just ordered a set of 245/40/18’s

edit: or i just heard from mike @ innovative that they have really good pricing on them too, too bad my order already processed already :frowning:

Are these good for DD summer tires? I was previously using Toyo Proxes 4 on my MS6… but, I need new ones for spring/summer.

they are really soft - probably would die from one summer of DD’ing, I am using them for autocross only

For the price though, that is acceptable. My Toyos only lasted 2 summers and cost $150 each.

Should I pull the trigger, or any other suggestion for DD tires?

I always find it funny when I find people from here posting somewhere else:

Daddie, pwning tire newbs on slickdeals forums. :lol:

lol

[quote=“slickdealspost”]

They turn square at 32 degrees or something? They cease to roll? They simply fall off your car? wtf?
At precisely what temperature do they start not working? Is it 32, 40, 50? What does that even mean? [/quote]

I lol’d at this

just ordered a set 195/50/15 with 15x7.5 inch wheels (TR c1m)

$783.43 shipped

man they dont have the 225/35/r17 BOOO

or 225/45-17 :frowning:

Great price for my fronts, no go on the rears.

no 215-45-16;s:(

sidenote: has anyone ever ran federal SS595 tires? thinking about ordering a set and theyve gotten pretty good reviews. (from drifters tho… ) is that a good or bad thing? i wont be drifting in an integra lol

Are they using them as their front or back tires? :lol:

good point lmao. i think they are stock evo X tires if anyone can clarify as well, i can get a set of 205/45/16’s for 299$ shipped

did any of you read my post?

yeah i tried those too…

too many forums spreading this info around.

I got someone FOUR 245/45R17’s for 330 bucks earlier today including shipping. That’s just plain absurd. They’re usually double that. I wish they had wider sizes on closeout.

no i didnt :frowning:

Ugh, those other posters remind me why I fear the “average” driver.