Tires: (2) 225/45/17 & (2) 245/40/17 Bridgestone re050

JUNE 18 2010 THESE ARE STILL FOR SALE. because 93gspeccivic is a shitty person and told me he was definitely coming to get them so my dad was nice enough to dig them out of the basement and put them on the porch. and the jackass flaked. said he def needed them and would call after he got out of work at x time. No call, didn’t return my calls or texts after that.

I will be home next week, so if someone wants these they will be available

I bought tires for my new wheels, but decided to sell my e36 and buy something else. Can still use the wheels but need smaller tires, so these must go

Two (2) Bridgestone Potenza RE050 RFT 225/45/17. 70% tread remaining. $130 for both.

Two (2) Bridestone Potenza RE050 245/40/17. 60% tread remaining. $90 for both.

prices are damn low. tires don’t have any repairs on them (never been plugged). I’ll take pics this weekend. These are great prices, don’t expect them to be around long.

ttt

ttt

still available, here til sunday. offers?

Still available. Ill be in buffalo next Friday and Saturday if anyone wants these

Bump 4 you!

I’d say more than a bump For me that’s a bitch move on your behalf trying to sell your shit in my thread. Please edit it out, make your own if you do so desire. Thank you

Sorry.

I’ll take the pair if you still have them on Sunday.

Whats the status on these? I’d take the 245/40/17
Can you PM me pictures?

still have these. if anyone wants them let me know

I would have taken them but you never called???

^sent you a pm a while ago, never heard back.

anyway, these are still for sale. I’m kind of pressed for cash. $200 anyone?

(716) 725-5366

still for sale. i’ll be home next week, or my dad could dig em out for you (as long as you don’t flake on them like 93gspeccivic).