TNT PIZZA (ROCKYS 2) MEET 7/5

yes

ooooook, bumpidty bumpidty

cal i dunno if ill make it tonight ill probably be in rochester still but ill call you

is anyone still going ?

I will be there

leaving in a few

Had a good time, was planning to get to bed after the short drive home from chips.

Then not so good, upon getting off at the Millersport ramp I smell…tranny fluid…think to myself thats odd but a junker did just drive past. I press the gas a bit going threw the intersection at sheridan, get just about nothing but engine rev and coast it into the Walgreens lot…yeah a nice line of tranny fluid goes down the millersport ramp until the parking lot, hopefully that tranny isn’t shot…I hope.

Cooler return line came off the cooler=fluid everywhere…I guess there is something to be said of the pain in the ass OEM clamps that you need pliers for versus the screw type. Something I gotta wonder is if the return line sucked up anything foreign.

:lol:

oh thats a bad deal. When you fix the line be sure to double clamp them if your using the screw type worm clamps, offset the screws 180 degrees. Being that its high pressure and the screw portion of the clamp leaves a space it will just blow off again. Hopefully the trannys not ruined

Did we just meet this guy yesterday…
http://pixpipeline.com/s/e75e7601f332.jpg

huh?

That is sooooooooo appropriate for last night.Don’t worry,I’ll always protect you guys:thankyou:

the food was really good and really reasonably priced. Justin you should of seriously laid that guy out.

Upon driving the car home w/o tranny fluid…

Is what I would have said if I was an idiot, instead I got somewhat of an audience at Walgreens as I fixed it.

Yeah the modern era rat rod has slowly but surely shown me some of its character…did the Monsoon radio work when you had it (CD part?) just out of curiosity :slight_smile: honestly all its good for is listening to the tower at the track. What made this repair easy was the fact that I have no windshield washer tank. So a big thumbs up for that :clap:

It was double clamped :slight_smile: The second clamp was just squeezing hose on both the send and return lines, and both clamps were stripped to hell :frowning:

So far it is shifting fine, actually think it might be better lol, now it has almost all new fluid it in, just a week or so ago I did a fluid and filter change :stuck_out_tongue: I cleaned the engine bay best I could but I still see smoke from time to time as an area I couldn’t get to or blast with some warm water drips on the header or pipes. Fluid level is now holding steady.

Yeah the old guy was entertaining.

YOU REALLY BITCHED OUT ON POPPING THE ELDERLY

I had to remove the old guy so Justin didn’t go crazy on him.

:tup: thanks for the great food and good times, old man was whack!