to wing or not to wing?

talk about pot calling the kettle black

i will need to find this

whats KOTS? im a retard

Wing, no. Splitter, maybe.

vinyls + wing = win

King of the Streets dawg. TT Gallardos n shit.

You put that stupid wing on your car and I burn your house to the ground. Jammer tracked a c5 zo6 with out a big wing and did just fine

Yikes, no wing. Not like you drive it hard enough to need it anyways :lol

The chances of this car seeing more then road course is slim to none. Benny will lose 100lbs before it ever happens

No

e man, i know where you are comming from with this. i have also thought about doing a cobra r wing and front splitter. BUT as much as you and I know they are functional, most everybody else will not, and they will give you shit for it. I love the idea tho

big Jeff coming through

i will most likely not do a wing just for the value of the car. coilovers yes, and maybe soon.

as for being a “ricer” you all can eat my clit.

Yeah if you got a wing, you would have to ditch the hard parker rims for something more race-functional.

Quote from a test on the 2000 Cobra R

“Testing shows the splitter and wing are the good guys in the R’s one-handed, high-speed stability. The combination produces a 10-fold reduction in front-end lift, along with a 3-fold increase in rear downforce. The drag penalty turned out to be about 5 mph–from approximately a 175-mph top speed down to 170. Even for racing, this is an excellent trade.”

i wish the wing didnt look like a book shelf lol

actually, i think his wheels are “special” racing ccw’s…the metal is hogged out on the interior of the spokes and they are really light.

this is correct. all business!

No. Absolutely not.

I will personally drive up to your house, rip it off, and leave a check for the price of the wing under your wiper if you choose to do so. :thumbup

yeah I know, I was just making fun of CCWs :lol

cobra r wing win, came factory and is sick, c5r wing, win…c5 z06 with book self, functional, yes…look hidious and you dont drive the car to even all of thos u silly man

Has it been proven yet that these “all American wheels” are forged in the US?
OP, where are you at with the research?

Oddly enough, The people with problems with CCW’s are the drift fanboi’s. They are usually rocking steelies or some knock off wheel anyways.

I’d buy HRE’s/ADV1’s If I could afford them.

waits for HRE haters