Tokico blues and eibach sportlines

im selling a set of tokico blues matched up with eibach sportline springs for an s13

asking 550 obo :E

How do they ride? Mileage? And why are you selling?

B-Wurm :smiley:

they rode fine when i had them on there just a little too soft for my liking and i got coilovers now. :slight_smile:

ive only had them for a about 2 months :!:

common guys im open to offers.
lets hear them!

Well, I’ve been thinking about it and I want adjustible struts. But how much for just the springs? Or are you willing to split it up?

B-Wurm :smiley:

id like to sell them as a set do u know anyone who would want the struts?

how much for the struts?

id let the struts go for 350 obo and the springs for 200 obo
common guys the springs alone are 300 dollars
and the struts are another 600 at least

COMMON GUYS I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE QUICK ANY OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED :drinkers:

a little off topic but were you the guy at deserios installing your new coilovers? i was the guy with the red 180sx

yo :smiley:

NEW PRICE 300 FIRM :w00t:

if i needed struts i would be all over these. Bump for a good price

Bought these a week ago, but am having some issues with the shocks. I have pmed you but you have not responded to my Pms. Has anyone heard from the seller lately?

Didn’t you say they were blown? Tisk Tisk. Thats not a good way to do business in the car community.

Blown is the word. The rears dont even come back up when you compress them and the fronts are not much better either.

I seen the username on for forum here last night!!

I know he still comes on here but just doesnt have the maturity to do what is right. But i mean what goes around comes around.

So i would caution people to be very skeptical about buying anything from MTBR64.

I still find it funny how blown struts are worth $600.

hmm… i find it very funny how u come on here and criticize me if u have a problem with the sale that happend give me a call im sure u have my number. and i find it funny that another necc member went behind my car today to get my plate. lol seriously dude u have an issue CALL ME don’t waste your time typing on here i usually do not reply! and maybe you could let me use the private message system again. all mighty moderator. so i don’t have to talk to the whole world. fyi its just the rears that are blown fronts are fine and springs are fine so u got 300 dollar springs and front struts worth about 300 dollars with a total value of 600 dollars for only 300. seems like ur still winning. but hey if u still have a problem please call as i will most likely not be reading this again. :!: