Tomorrow is Black Z28's big day !!!!

we’re flying into orlando, staying a night and going to Universal Island of Adventure, then driving to Daytona Beach and staying the rest of the week right on the beach.

god bless

Daytona is awsome… make sure you eat at the Top of Daytona, which is right off of south atlantic (A1A), next to the hilton… amazing view

Congrats. Don’t listen to these guys about being whipped after you get married. What’s wrong with a guy loading the dishwasher??? I mean, I asked nice and got to work on my car the whole morning… :ugh2:

Why are so many of the f-body guys married?

wish i could make it :sadwavey:

congrats and good luck brian

congratulations :beer:

grats Brian, Jess and I thought it was beautiful ceremony

also was a pleasure in letting you in on my good news first :wink:

so, we’re back and it was a great trip. the hurricane was neat to see, we watched from our hotel room. lots of wind damage to roofs, windows, and signs. we rented a jet ski and i got to drive a rail dragster that went 0-75 mph in 3 seconds. definitely was the time of my life the past 2 weeks.

did you go to the place across from daytone speedway for thatalsoi its a shame mike wasnt there to get his doors blown off

sounds like a awesome time !!! glad to see u are ok too !!! we all got worried when we heard about the hurricane comming your way !

btw: slow … its going to get worse when he gets a cam :frowning: i wont even have body panels left after he beats me :frowning: