Tomorrow...

is the twins’ first birthday. I can’t believe it’s been a whole year already.

And to all the doubters, I still didn’t have to sell the car yet. :tounge:

congrats,faith wants to know whens the party?:blue: :blue: :blue: :itr41: :itr41: :itr41:

Congrats man:cool:

4/20 such a good birthdate :tounge:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
I still didn’t have to sell the car yet. :tounge:

key word yet. congrats man. and i want to know when the party is. :smiley:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
key word yet. congrats man. and i want to know when the party is. :smiley:
your a sick mofo, i thought you just liked middle schoolers :eek3::smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
your a sick mofo, i thought you just liked middle schoolers :eek3::smiley:

i said i dont like middleschoolers i only like highschoolers.

and i didnt want to celebrate with his twins i want to celebrate with twins but not his. :tounge:

17 more years. i will be 40, and sugar daddying ur daughters )

by the way, u hav the car out this weekend? had a car liek urs rev at me by rostraver auto parts. i was in the jetta

Originally posted by Shaggy
4/20 such a good birthdate :tounge:
potheads :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
potheads :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
17 more years. i will be 40, and sugar daddying ur daughters )

by the way, u hav the car out this weekend? had a car liek urs rev at me by rostraver auto parts. i was in the jetta
Nope. Maybe it was 2000blackta?? He lives in Monessen. I don’t rev at people usually, unless I know them. I mostly wait for people to mess with me first. Although I was at advance auto around noon Saturday.

Originally posted by Pewterss
congrats,faith wants to know whens the party?:blue: :blue: :blue: :itr41: :itr41: :itr41:
Small party sunday at the in laws. We’ll get the girls together sometime this summer. :bigthumb:

congrat on the bday…

Originally posted by slowcamaro
congrat on the bday…
thanks. At this time last year it was the night before Easter and my wife was in premature labor (9 weeks early). We were at Magee Hospital and they were giving my wife drugs to stop labor and steroids to help the babies lungs. I don’t think I was ever more afraid of something in my life than the thought of something happening to the girls. They were born weighing 2.5 lbs each. Now they are totally fine. I wish I would have known they would be ok, because that is one thing I regret; not being able to enjoy their birth because I was so scared.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
thanks. At this time last year it was the night before Easter and my wife was in premature labor (9 weeks early). We were at Magee Hospital and they were giving my wife drugs to stop labor and steroids to help the babies lungs. I don’t think I was ever more afraid of something in my life than the thought of something happening to the girls. They were born weighing 2.5 lbs each. Now they are totally fine. I wish I would have known they would be ok, because that is one thing I regret; not being able to enjoy their birth because I was so scared.

i had to do some clinical hours in L & D, i was also scared to be in the room for deliveries. we learned so… much it scared me. thank heaven i’m more experienced now. anyhow, post some pix. of your angels.