tonneau cover

Extang Blackmax snap on soft tonneau cover for '04-'08 Ford F150.
Good condition, nothing wrong with it, no missing pieces
Just took it off the truck this morning.
$80

Didn’t avb already but this?

Scams itt

No, he bitched out when it came time to hand over the money.

Something about having to feed his gerbil with the money instead.

Don’t try and change it up now bro you clearly mis informed me and I smell scam not gerbil shit.

I sense a similar scam like a dresser that was trying to be sold some months back

But you said the gerbil was hungry and needed Oreo cookies so you couldn’t afford my asking price.

When you told me you’d trade me a ‘favor’ for the cover that was crossing the line.

My gerbil is very disappointed you prick. Way to be asshole “bro” haha

You got to keep your money and be able to feed your gerbil and buy some Vaseline so how am I the asshole?

Because I refused fellatio?

Fellatio? You homo

Youre the one that offered it to me in trade for a truck part and I refused yet somehow Im a homo?

Stop being gay Pjb.

Im not being gay. I refused to put my manhood in his mouth even after he said he would spit shine my coin purse.

:rofl

You have a creative imagination that includes Oreos, gerbils, and fellatio. Usually you have to pay to see that kind of action… Which I’m assuming you have. Glws

Eaton said he saw you walking into a die casters collection club with a cage of gerbils and dropping Oreos for the kids behind you to follow. Also noticed the f-150 dragging a gas pump? Idk seems sketchy to me

This site has been slacking lately glad it could entertain me for a little bit lol

Sure, deny it all and make it seem like Im on the crack rocks.

Say no to drugs man.

:rofl

Just bought this thing from PJB. Quick cash sale, thanks bud :number1

Careful. I heard it was involved in a pretty major scene in his upcoming adult video “F-150 Shades Of Grey”