Tons of honda parts forsale!

well i really need the plastic covers for now
so idk. $10?

I got time tomorrow too, so let me know if I can swing by check out some leftover parts.

PM me your info.

pick up those headlights for me, I will pay you cash money :slight_smile:

word. vlad pick up those covers for me and ill pay ya back

Just to make sure, you need the top plastic covers for over the rear struts right?

Vlad, you have a PM.

I need a 40/40 prop valve… let me know what you’ve got and send me some pics if possible.

Thats right. In TAN

Sorry I don’t have one.

OK, I got them for you. Just waiting hear back from Vlad, not sure if you want him to pick them up for you or not.

What are you doing tomorow (monday?)

yea, Vlad grab them 4 me.

Why don’t you guys just paypal him the money? I can pick them up if you want to, but I’d hate to be the middle man debt collector.

I have the day off. I pmed you my number. I will be at my garage all day working on my civic.

Yeah that would work also. If you guys want someone to pick the parts for you. You can always paypal me the payment to make it easier. PM if you want to go this route.

cuz i dont have pay pal. just grab them 4 me vlad and bring them 2 JVG. its only $10. i think u can handle it. lol

I need space! Make offers on anything!

Car was giving me issues last night couldnt swing by, I’ll try Sun? or early Sat.

Saturday would be better for me. I have to go to work around 12, so anytime before then is fine. I also have all day today off.

i might stop down with vlad to come and check out the headlights.

you wouldn’t happen to have any crx hood hinges?

(i know for a fact vlad needs them bitches)

Yeah, I still need to pull the hings from my parts car. I am moving my shit to a different place, so I maybe adding more to the list.

Just let me know when you guys want to swing by. Like I said anytime in the morning or after 8pm is fine with me.

is the parts car available for vlad to pick through lol.

if so I will bring a bag full of tools with me