sure it is, someone tried to take a WILD animal and tried to turn them into a family/obedient pet

they failed miserably. i feel bad for the person that this happened to, but honestly what do you expect from a wild animal. its the chances you are willing to take to own one.

Shittiest part is it didn’t even happen to owner but to her friend who just happened to be there.

precisely

I wouldn’t wanna be on the receiving end of that thing without something manufactured by Mossberg in my hands. Wow.

Did you guys even read the article? The woman ripped apart was a friend who came over in attempts to help control the chimp. She is pretty innocent to the situation aside from trying to HELP.

A friend who did a dumb thing by raising a LARGE primate has now injured her beyond repair.

edit: newman and axiz are faster than me

She didn’t “just happen” to be there. The article says she came over to help calm the chimp down, because it was flipping out.

Quote of the day: “They got to shoot him because I tried stabbing him and it didn’t work.”

Keep trying, he’ll stop eventually. :picard:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/03/20/apes_wideweb__470x342,0.jpg

Maybe he was mad about a famous relative, or wanted to go live with Chuck Norris because of said relative?

she was there trying to help, and got her face ripped off, how is that funny?

I wonder how long until she sues

Probably once she regains consciousness.

It’s the /b/ effect.

ahah

wow look at the size of that roof

its funny because they are retarded. how about calling animal control if the animal isnt being obedient. again, they are trying to tame a wild animal. why dont you just go get a baby cub and try to raise it. then when it attacks you see how many people say, “well that was a smart move!” i understand its not a bear, but shit, sounds like it can sure do just as much.

exactly

That which is completely unfunny and may be frankly terrible can and WILL make you laugh when some insensitive prick makes a terrible joke about it, doubly so if that insensitive prick is you.

:frowning:

Hard to feel too sorry for anyone involved. Your a 55 year old woman who gets a call from a friend to help you subdue her 200lb wild animal who’s out of control.

A smart person says maybe I’m not up to that task. At a minimum you go armed, smarter still is you call the police or animal control. This person said, “ok, on my way” and got her face/hands chewed off.

Sorry, but I’ll save my pity for people who end up in horrible situations that they didn’t put themselves into.

x2 :clap:

I LoL’d fucking hard!

that call is priceless, you cant make that shit up

sucks to be the lady with no face though, it should have happened to the moron who had it for a pet

Listen to the police call, that dispatcher sounds like he is almost laughing at first, until he hears the chimp in the background shredding face.

Both of the parties involved are stupid beyond belief.

If she sues I hope they say she knowingly placed herself in danger.

Prime time for machine gun/chainsaw arms and a shield face.

The situation is funny as shit though.

If someone told you a turtle ate their arms off I bet you would laugh. Until you see the giant mutated 15 foot tall turtle chasing you down…slowly…but chasing none the less.

i cant help but chuckle