Tornado warning!!!!!

Fixed.

The Amsterdam one cut right through my neighborhood. Made a complete mess of everything in it’s path. Didn’t take out any houses. Messed up a lot of roughs. And took every tree down to about 20’ high in it’s path. Ripped right up through the local 4-wheeler trails we have. Followed them the whole way. My fiance and I were thinking of heading out in the rain for some muddin’, but weren’t home yet. It freaked us out, we would’ve been right in the path of it, if it wasn’t for running late at a party. It ended up being almost 1/4 mile wide at some parts. It missed my parents house by about an 1/8 mile. We got lucky. I’ll see if I can get some photos up. One of my next door neighbors said all he heard was a little whoosh sound, but it wasn’t windy by the house, so he didn’t think much about it. The other neighbor was 100 yards away from getting any damage and he said it sound like the “freight train” we all hear about. Other neighbors that had it just hit some of the edge of their property, were having a party and lots of people on the front porch. They said at first it just seemed like a bad gust, then all of a sudden, trees started breaking over and flying buy. I was up on sacandaga lake where a wind gust, whatever you want to call it. Came across the bay in Mayfield and hit my friends house at what I would guess to be 40-55mph wind. Only this gust hit for just over a minute in duration. It was like getting hit face on with pressure washer. This was about an hour before the tornado in Amsterdam, so I don’t think they were connected as far as a supercell goes. It took 6 adults to hold down a 10’x10’ easy up tent. Two younger kids (around 12 years old) were trying to hold down a 6’ diameter “picnic table” umbrella and it dragged them away off the deck until they let it go. Just some crazy weather yesterday.

damn.

Trailer-park-eliminator-ado

:rofl

When the storm starts gettin’ bad and you hear those sirens hummin’
Grab a six-pack and a lawn chair
There’s a tornado comin’

chemtrails prolly

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2011/02/05/the-chemtrail-puzzle-comes-together-thanks-to-drunk-guy-at-bar-cia-company-evergreen-international-aviation-connection-in-planned-planetary-genocide/ LOL.

I had a professor in college in my severe and hazardous weather forecasting class who would always include “The location of the nearest trailer park” as one of the choices for an answer to the question “Which of the following factors has the greatest influence on the path of a tornado?” /PJB