Dear Monsoon Outside

Piss off…that is all

Agreed. Fuck this weather. I walk outside to a huge flood. My kicks were full of piss water to my ankles.

Mother Nature just pissed her pants suit.

although there is a thread for this… this is one of the worst storms i’ve experienced.

Lake st in hamburg is under a good 6" of water.

This is quite entertaining for me actually, I was laying on my couch watching entourage and discussing with my girl how much I would be pissed if I lost power and couldn’t finish it.

She thought it was more important that she not lose power to watch her stupid show “Megan wants a millionaire”.

Wouldn’t you know, she lost power and i just couldn’t control my laughter. God, i hate that show.

I actually love this weather. I like weather to be either really good, or really bad. Running in torrential downpour is a good time.

Paulo, I couldn’t agree more. It’s the grey/misty/cold rainy days in the middle of summer that I can’t stand.

my car better fucking function tomorrow. fuck this shit. fuck it.

Rollerbladed to and from a party tonight in this shit, being wasted helped to shadow the downpour on the way home

Earlier in the week I spent 6 hours brushing drylok on my house foundation.

So it starts raining really hard, I’m in the one room of my basement checking for water. Nothing.

Great, its working.

Then I walk over to where my floor drain is, water is shooting up it like a water cannon, and flooding the entire basement.

The town storm sewer couldn’t keep up with the volume of water, so it started backing up into the basement.

About 10 minutes later the problem solved itself when the water started reversing…

I fucking hate this town…

I love shitty weather when I am on call for work. Power outages and flooding does numbers on companies data connections so I get to spend the night wide awake listening to automated alarm callouts…fucking awesome.

:tup:

Lake Tonawanda is rising again in my backyard.

living on a hill is nice. Great view of the storm over the lake, without the hazard of flooding. I love sweet storms.

thats really neat, had no idea.

I want to go see the remains of those falls that they talk about.

i think a waterfall with no water is considered just a “cliff”. That’s likely what you’ll see. I’m not a waterfallologist however, so that is just my guess.

Hahhah

I think I read somewhere that Devil’s Hole was carved by a Lake Tonawanda waterfall.

Pictures?