tow truck needed

anyone gotta tow truck that wants to help me out tonight?? i gotta pick up my cutlass at the Boostjunkies shop and take it to my dads shop, about 5 miles. Buy ya a case of beer???

call jj

ttt, help a brotha out :sadwavey:

:smiley:

Originally posted by slowcamaro
call jj
thats a hike for them thou, i don’t expect them to come all the way here. i was hoping to find someone near the burgh.

Originally posted by Cutty
thats a hike for them thou, i don’t expect them to come all the way here. i was hoping to find someone near the burgh.
:smiley: :tounge:

anyone gotta tow truck that wants to help me out tonight?? i gotta pick up my cutlass at the Boostjunkies shop and take it to my dads shop, about 5 miles. Buy ya a case of beer???
two cases :dunno:

two cases :dunno:
:smiley:

i will drive it home with no plate

:confused:

:confused:
why is it not drivable???

i’m not gonna drive it through jefferson hills with no exhaust, no insurance, no inspection and no plates.

what time???/

I will :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
what time???/
serious, i get outta work at 5 and i was gonna try to be at shawns about 5:45.

serious, i get outta work at 5 and i was gonna try to be at shawns about 5:45.
i wouldnt get there 6.30 or 6.45!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pewterss
i wouldnt get there 6.30 or 6.45!:slight_smile:
hey that works for me, even if shawn bails i’ll make sure i have the car outside the lot by then. my dads is right by the county airport so its not far from shawns.

i want to see this mystery car and cutty what are you driving now

no mystery about it, its a green 81 cutty, sittin on some rusty wires, mint frame, near mint body, doo doo interior, built olds 350, 350 trans. I’m driving an 87 blazer with the GM performance crate 3.4 , :smiley:

driving dady’s truck